Maryland Shooters

Maryland Shooters (https://www.mdshooters.com/forum.php)
-   Gym Ratz Nutrition (https://www.mdshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   LWRC BACK IN-STOCK! (https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=222893)

GymRatz April 18th, 2018 12:33 PM

LWRC BACK IN-STOCK!
 
1 Attachment(s)
LWRC DI 5.56MM BLK 16.1" M-LOK

FAMILY:IC Series
MODEL: DI
TYPE:Rifle
ACTION:Semi-Auto
FINISH:Black
STOCK/FRAME:Collapsible / Folding Stock
STOCK/GRIPS:LWRC Compact Adjustable Stock SPC
FEATURE:Threaded Barrel Model
WEIGHT:6.7 lbs.
CALIBER/GAUGE:223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
BARREL:16.10"
ADDL INFO:Spiral-Fluted Barrel
ADDL INFO:M-Lok Handguard
EXCLUSIVE:TALO EXCLUSIVE



#: ICDIR5B16ML

$1271

H-Bar April 18th, 2018 12:41 PM

Model :D ?

GymRatz April 18th, 2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H-Bar (Post 5185581)
Model :D ?

#: ICDIR5B16ML

CrueChief April 25th, 2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GymRatz (Post 5185583)
#: ICDIR5B16ML

Any of these left or incoming?

GymRatz April 25th, 2018 08:46 PM

One left

armed_economist April 27th, 2018 11:13 AM

Stupid question, is it usable out of the box, since it doesn't seem to have a front sight? Do you have to buy either an optic or a steel front sight and put it on before using?

danb April 27th, 2018 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armed_economist (Post 5195259)
Stupid question, is it usable out of the box, since it doesn't seem to have a front sight? Do you have to buy either an optic or a steel front sight and put it on before using?

You can get magpul backup front & rear sights for about $100, but the vast majority of people get an optic, or have an optic. You really want an optic on this like a Vortex 1-8, Nikon, Burris MTAC, primary arms, or something similar. I have fondled this and seen it shoot. Trust me, you want an optic. This is a sweet gun. With a 1-8 or 3-9 optic and a little practice you will have no problem ringing small steel circles at 200yds.

armed_economist April 27th, 2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danb (Post 5195280)
You can get magpul backup front & rear sights for about $100, but the vast majority of people get an optic, or have an optic. You really want an optic on this like a Vortex 1-8, Nikon, Burris MTAC, primary arms, or something similar. I have fondled this and seen it shoot. Trust me, you want an optic. This is a sweet gun. With a 1-8 or 3-9 optic and a little practice you will have no problem ringing small steel circles at 200yds.

Thank you. Do you think a new shooter may be better off starting with mechanical sights? Can the backup sights co-witness with an optic?

Also, I'm a Canon guy myself:D

rockstarr April 27th, 2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armed_economist (Post 5195259)
Stupid question, is it usable out of the box, since it doesn't seem to have a front sight? Do you have to buy either an optic or a steel front sight and put it on before using?

I have a leupold VX-R 1-4 scope on mine on an American defense QD mount and it runs great on this rifle.

I would recommend spending the extra money for a quality set of back up iron sights if you go that route vs an optic. In fact I would still add a set of BUIS if this will be your life and liberty rifle.

Troy industry BUIS are my personal recommendation.

Hope this helps

rockstarr April 27th, 2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armed_economist (Post 5195304)
Thank you. Do you think a new shooter may be better off starting with mechanical sights? Can the backup sights co-witness with an optic?

Also, I'm a Canon guy myself:D

BUIS wont co witness if the optic is magnified.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2018, Congregate Media, LP