Maryland Shooters

Maryland Shooters (https://www.mdshooters.com/forum.php)
-   Maryland 2A Issues (https://www.mdshooters.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Moms Demand Action (https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=221272)

BigCity March 8th, 2018 05:57 PM

Moms Demand Action
 
So there I was, minding my own business at the Westminster YMCA this morning after a rousing series of games of Pickleball, when a familiar looking lady walked by with her Moms Demand Action button on her coat. She was one of the higher mucky mucks running point for them on Gun Bill Day.

It was all I could do to keep from gloating...:D

BradMacc82 March 8th, 2018 06:00 PM

Every time I hear 'Moms Demand Action', it makes me chuckle. I don't think they thought of how that name may come off to people.

slowpoke March 8th, 2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradMacc82 (Post 5135681)
Every time I hear 'Moms Demand Action', it makes me chuckle. I don't think they thought of how that name may come off to people.

I imagine it sounds like the title of a low budget 1970s skin flick.

BradMacc82 March 8th, 2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slowpoke (Post 5135693)
I imagine it sounds like the title of a low budget 1970s skin flick.

:lol2:

Thankfully, gazing at some of their members puts any questionable ideas to rest.

foxtrapper March 8th, 2018 06:17 PM

Moms Demand Action- What do wealthy suburban women do when their husbands are away on long business trips? Why, have a box wine filled anti gun protest, then go to Shannon's Mc Mansion and invite some hot sexy men over for an orgy.

adit March 8th, 2018 06:20 PM

You should have walked up and asked her if she was looking for some action.


FGT1958 March 8th, 2018 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxtrapper (Post 5135702)
Moms Demand Action- What do wealthy suburban women do when their husbands are away on long business trips? Why, have a box wine filled anti gun protest, then go to Shannon's Mc Mansion and invite some hot sexy men over and demand action.

FIFY :innocent0

rseymorejr March 8th, 2018 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adit (Post 5135706)
You should have walked up and asked her if she was looking for some action.


LOL, He could have whispered: " I see by your pin you want some action, meet me out back by the dumpster in 5 minutes"

Arcamm March 8th, 2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCity (Post 5135677)
So there I was, minding my own business at the Westminster YMCA this morning after a rousing series of games of Pickleball, when a familiar looking lady walked by with her Moms Demand Action button on her coat. She was one of the higher mucky mucks running point for them on Gun Bill Day.

It was all I could do to keep from gloating...:D

Did you offer her a donut hole? :D

tball March 8th, 2018 06:25 PM

Just another anti-gun organization funded by Bloomberg.

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2014/0...g-front-group/


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2018, Congregate Media, LP