I thought that was what I said. I don't recall any mention of bad guys going for the gun in someone's holster, though.
It really doesn't matter what most people say; they're parroting what they've been told anyway. Maryland is 70% sheep; they're doing what they were trained to do. The other 30%...
I see two different threat scenarios in your post.
The "shoot you first" scenario would apply in a terrorist operation, which is unlikely in the extreme to occur to anyone viewing this thread. You'd be safer wearing rubber boots to avoid lightning strikes.
The second is rather more likely...
The German Makarovs are vry similar to the PPK, and the 9x18Mak is a bit more potent that the 9x17 380.
They can be had for 600, if you wait for the bargain. The non-C&R ones are cheaper, but not as well made.
1. VA AG joins 22 others putting pressure on Big 3 credit card companies
2. VCDL Booth at Green Top Outdoor Expo needs help!
3. Video: Why "Just Giving In" is a dangerous option on amnesty registration
4. Video: Lies, Damn Lies, and Police Interrogations
5. Help needed: VCDL booth at Norfolk...
The concept of lenity implies that an ambiguous law must be construed by the court to favor the defendant.
The definition of dealer does not distinguish between types of licensure. Therefore it appears that ffl 03 is a dealer under that situation.