PDA

View Full Version : Tac-Con 3MR Triggers in stock - $450 (cash)

Kevin
June 4th, 2014, 06:10 PM
I'm sure you've seen some of the videos, we've got three of them in-stock right now for $450 cash, $477 credit.

Dmacri25
June 5th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Have you had a chance to try these out? I've read a lot about them, but still up in air. I know they take some getting used to, but if I could get consistent 3-5 round burst id be happy. A lot of the negativity I've seen is people trying to do full mag dumps which is stupid and not what this is designed for.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

my69rox
June 5th, 2014, 09:00 PM
HMMM , wish I had 450.00

BradMacc82
June 5th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Not a knock on Duffy's by any means, JMHO.

But if you want to consistently be able to do a short controlled burst - spend less, and get the Geissele SD-3G and run the black spring in it (ships with 2 diff't trigger springs).

It's very easy to get bursts from standing or from the bench if you hold the grip loosely and shoulder lightly.

Kevin
June 6th, 2014, 08:36 AM
Not a knock on Duffy's by any means, JMHO.

But if you want to consistently be able to do a short controlled burst - spend less, and get the Geissele SD-3G and run the black spring in it (ships with 2 diff't trigger springs).

It's very easy to get bursts from standing or from the bench if you hold the grip loosely and shoulder lightly.

Not taking it personally. We ordered one for a customer and got a deal if we bought a few of them, so we're "passing the savings on to you" as the saying goes. I wasn't able to find anyone offering these triggers for as low as $450 anywhere on the internet.

I haven't tried them, but ForkAuto was in the other day and he'd mentioned that, after a bit of practice, he can get a good mag dump without a problem. Another regular customer of ours bought three of them (from elsewhere) and absolutely loves them.

forkauto
June 6th, 2014, 12:49 PM
I will chime in. I run one in my AAC MPW in 300BO. At first I had trouble getting it to do multiple bursts but after playing with it for a few hundred rounds I can now get consistent full mag dumps and 4-5 round bursts with it. You really just need to find the sweet spot where the reset is. It took me back to my old paintball days and trying to get my WGP Autococker to simulate full auto with the double trigger. HaHa. Its definitely a neat piece to play with. I definitely like my full-auto toys better but for the price I think it was a good investment. YMMV. I have not used the Giselle trigger in an AR model yet but have one in my SCAR 16 & 17 and like those as well. Personally I think I'm a little faster with the Tac-Con but its hard to say since I was using 2 different weapons. One day I will get a Giselle on one of my other AR's and be able to do a side by side comparison. Either way, I got mine from Vince/Kevin and the Duffy's gang when they first released and have not regretted it one bit.........

my69rox
June 6th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Yea but 450.00 and then the ammo to play with it . my pockets are not that deep. I wish they were.

forkauto
June 6th, 2014, 02:46 PM
I roll my own so the ammo cost isn't that bad.

Dmacri25
June 6th, 2014, 07:40 PM
Forkauto, I own my own shop as well how in heck do you find time to press out 5.56 in bulk?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

forkauto
June 6th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Very little sleep my friend. Haha

Ragnar
June 6th, 2014, 09:57 PM
I, for one, like mine. It DOES NOT emulate full auto, but it's still fun.

BradMacc82
June 6th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Not taking it personally. We ordered one for a customer and got a deal if we bought a few of them, so we're "passing the savings on to you" as the saying goes.

As long as you guys can make some sales, and at least break even (or better) - more power to you. :thumbsup:

forkauto - if your ever down my way and want to try a SD-3G with the black spring, your more than welcome to it. I'll even swap the .50 Beowulf upper out first. ;)

(I have bumped that upper with that trigger, fun doesn't even come close to describing the experience.)

md_al
June 12th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Can this been installed in a Sig Sauer PM 400?

TheDevilHimself
June 12th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Can this been installed in a Sig Sauer PM 400?

Yes.

md_al
June 12th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Thank you for your quick reply. It gives me a good idea what I want for Father's day. :)