PDA

View Full Version : M1A Nat'l Match & Standard synthetic, FN SCAR 17s...

TheDevilHimself
September 20th, 2013, 10:27 AM
All en route, should be in stock early next week.

I have 10 SCAR 17s available, as well as 10 Springfield Nat'l Match M1As.

Kinetic
September 20th, 2013, 11:09 AM
All en route, should be in stock early next week.

I have 10 SCAR 17s available, as well as 10 Springfield Nat'l Match M1As.

Great news, Vince.

Looks like I'll be drinking coffee, smoking cigars and staring at the phone starting Monday morning.

Martinb
September 21st, 2013, 08:37 AM
That is great news

teratos
September 21st, 2013, 08:51 AM
Are M1A's cash and carry?
If so, are you open today?

Kinetic
September 21st, 2013, 08:55 AM
Are M1A's cash and carry?

Negative.

PUBLIC SAFETY ARTICLE
TITLE 5. FIREARMS
SUBTITLE 1. REGULATED FIREARMS

Md. PUBLIC SAFETY Code Ann. 5-101

(2) a firearm that is any of the following specific assault weapons or their copies, regardless of which company produced and manufactured that assault weapon:

(xxxvii) Springfield Armory BM-59, SAR-48, G3, SAR-3, M-21 sniper rifle, M1A, excluding the M1 Garand;

teratos
September 21st, 2013, 08:56 AM
Negative.

(xxxvii) Springfield Armory BM-59, SAR-48, G3, SAR-3, M-21 sniper rifle, M1A, excluding the M1 Garand;

Damn. Really want one of those National Match guns. I guess I can still get one and wait....

TheDevilHimself
September 21st, 2013, 09:24 AM
Yesterday we received 6 complete Futon Armory exotic M14s in various configurations, along with the last batch of M14 receivers.

teratos
September 21st, 2013, 09:25 AM
Yesterday we received 6 complete Futon Armory exotic M14s in various configurations, along with the last batch of M14 receivers.

You are killing me. I'll see you later today. Hoping you still have some of the NM M1A's.....

Martinb
September 21st, 2013, 09:57 AM
Any FDE coming?

ZHammer
September 21st, 2013, 11:03 AM

I think, at a minimum, I need to take another ride to Duffy's to see if I can get a receiver. Or, maybe something just complete. :innocent0

:patriot:

sundazes
September 21st, 2013, 11:03 AM
You are killing me. I'll see you later today. Hoping you still have some of the NM M1A's.....

They are SWEET. Don't ask me how I know.....

Call vince and ask him to hold one for you.

teratos
September 21st, 2013, 05:00 PM
Now I can sleep at night. Vince gave me a great deal on an M1A. Springfield receiver built with mostly GI parts. Can't wait to pick it up next week. My first time at Duffy's. I'm sure it won't be the last. Good to see you today Vince. George.

BRONZ
September 21st, 2013, 05:47 PM
Once you hold a real wood stock rifle...... the plastic rifles, which I have many lose all attraction.

Duffy's is the only game town for Real Wood. We are counting the hours now folks.

SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

CanDoEZ
September 21st, 2013, 05:59 PM
Now I can sleep at night. Vince gave me a great deal on an M1A. Springfield receiver built with mostly GI parts. Can't wait to pick it up next week. My first time at Duffy's. I'm sure it won't be the last. Good to see you today Vince. George.

Careful w/ the M-1A. It may mess up your hair :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

teratos
September 21st, 2013, 06:06 PM
Careful w/ the M-1A. It may mess up your hair :)

:lol: Counting on it.

ZHammer
September 21st, 2013, 06:41 PM

Good choice George. Vince showed that to me last Thursday and I was debating whether to make an additional purchase. Anyway, since it was off the rack this afternoon, I just had to settle on a National Match. ;)

I've always wanted one, and just had to get one before we no longer can. :tdown:

I'm pretty sure you'll be returning as I have been. The staff at Duffy's have always been friendly and patient while working with me, and I want to continue in supporting their business. :thumbsup:

teratos
September 21st, 2013, 06:49 PM
Good choice George. Vince showed that to me last Thursday and I was debating whether to make an additional purchase. Anyway, since it was off the rack this afternoon, I just had to settle on a National Match. ;)

I've always wanted one, and just had to get one before we no longer can. :tdown:

I'm pretty sure you'll be returning as I have been. The staff at Duffy's have always been friendly and patient while working with me, and I want to continue in supporting their business. :thumbsup:

Once Vince put the gun in my hands, I had no choice. :D

I really like the M1A's and always wanted one, too. I was really unhappy about the prospect of not having one, but once I saw this thread I figured it was now or never.

I have spoken with Vince a couple of times, but have never been in the shop. You are right, I have no doubt I'll go back. Good experience.

shootin the breeze
September 21st, 2013, 07:02 PM
Glad to see you got one, teratos. Getting a mostly GI build is sweet. I sprung on a NM online a bit ago when the IPs were dry.

teratos
September 21st, 2013, 07:29 PM
Glad to see you got one, teratos. Getting a mostly GI build is sweet. I sprung on a NM online a bit ago when the IPs were dry.

Thanks. We'll have to get them out to the range some sunny afternoon. :D

Nnztg8r
September 21st, 2013, 07:48 PM
That's what we need...two Docs punching paper...

Can I come? Be the best place to hang if there's an accident.

sundazes
September 21st, 2013, 07:54 PM
Once Vince put the gun in my hands, I had no choice. :D

I really like the M1A's and always wanted one, too. I was really unhappy about the prospect of not having one, but once I saw this thread I figured it was now or never.

I have spoken with Vince a couple of times, but have never been in the shop. You are right, I have no doubt I'll go back. Good experience.

He has a mystical power. Same thing happened to me with a NM last month and couple other toys this month. I have 2 more pickups before 10/1.

We should have a Duffy's M1A shoot.

teratos
September 21st, 2013, 07:54 PM
That's what we need...two Docs punching paper...

Can I come? Be the best place to hang if there's an accident.

:lol: We both know the number for 911.....

He has a mystical power. Same thing happened to me with a NM last month and couple other toys this month. I have 2 more pickups before 10/1.

Sounds like we will need a large venue.

I think Vince is a Jedi. He waved his hand and said "This is the M1A you're looking for." Next thing I know I have a receipt.

Arcamm
September 21st, 2013, 10:26 PM

I'd be up for that. I have a Duffy's M1A too.

Not sure how it happened, I just stopped by the shop to ask directions......

I think Vince is a Jedi. He waved his hand and said "This is the M1A you're looking for." Next thing I know I have a receipt.

Wow! You too!

shootin the breeze
September 21st, 2013, 10:38 PM
Well, mine's not a Duffy's but it would be fun to have a large M1A shoot regardless. If I had another grand or so laying around I'd get another.

sundazes
September 21st, 2013, 10:44 PM
I'd be up for that. I have a Duffy's M1A too.

Not sure how it happened, I just stopped by the shop to ask directions......

I can hear Vince now, turn left to Baltimore, turn right to PA, BTW, can you hold this for second........
Next thing you know, you're filling out p/w. After he is The Devil Himself...:D

rbird7282
September 21st, 2013, 11:03 PM

and an empty wallet..........

teratos
September 21st, 2013, 11:05 PM
and an empty wallet..........

Yes, this is also the case. Still left smiling. My Son left disappointed. He wanted me to leave with the SCAR and the Skorpion (did I get that right?). Those would be bragging rights for him, since apparently they are featured in Call of Duty....

rbird7282
September 21st, 2013, 11:06 PM

I'm in. Just had my Duffy's M1A out last Tuesday for the first time. Soooo much fun.:thumbsup:

BRONZ
September 22nd, 2013, 05:23 AM
Yes, a Duffy Shoot. Im in.

RRHemi
September 22nd, 2013, 05:37 PM
For those that didn't get an M1A, you have no excuse, go to Duffy's and get a receiver. He has Fulton receivers and several other sweet M14 pieces. Thanks Vince and Co.

dbledoc
September 22nd, 2013, 05:43 PM
We can have a Duffy's doctor M1a shoot. I just got my Duffy's. M1a too.

PowPow
September 22nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
Duffy's: Official Supplier of M1As for the 2016 Olympic Games (in Rio)

steve_dowg2001
September 22nd, 2013, 08:25 PM
Could you pm me a price for a m1a???

teratos
September 22nd, 2013, 08:42 PM
We can have a Duffy's doctor M1a shoot. I just got my Duffy's. M1a too.

That would be fun.