• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Just saw this in The Guide. Ad said hundreds of guns, no reserve,no internet bidding. Oct. 1st @ Exhibit Hall @ the state fairgrounds. Claims to be the largest gun auction of the year. I'll see.

Says list of guns is at www.auctionzip.com ID#26519

NDIH, just passing along info.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    I just went there too and see nothing. His ad is in the Sporting Goods section of the Guide. www.theguide.com Wording in the ad says "list of guns will be on auctionzip.com". Perhaps he hasn't put it up yet. Will keep an eye out and post accordingly.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Update
    The link I posted in the first post above now has the info on it. Put the ID# in the upper right hand corner of the auctionzip page. Also a list in this weeks Guide. Looks like it'll be a good one. Nice mix of new and old, military and sporting. Love the Union Switch and Signal Colt 1911. Hope to see some of you there.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Has anyone ever been to this auction? What are the rules and how do they sell all those
    NO Serial # guns? Any ideas?
    Thanks

mitchugh

Feb 3, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    called White Whiskers this afternoon and asked about fees on top of any winning bids, this is what they told me:

5% buyers fee for cash
    8% buyers fee for check/credit card
    Transfer fee - $25?

I didn't really get a clear ansewer on whether C&R guns would need to go through the normal transfer prossess and fee with the FFL on site.

I'm 50/50 on going, I just got my C&R and I'm itching to use it, but I don't really have any auction experience let alone any gun auction experience

gov2mod

May 1, 2009
    JR88, rifles and shotguns made prior to the 1968 Gun Control Act were not required to have serial numbers. Most did anyway but a lot of the cheaper guns did not have them. However, if the firearm had a serial number it must still have it and not be defaced. If it did not ever have one then they just write N/A on the form and that's it. I've had plenty of .22 rifles and some shotguns that never had any serial number and this is not illegal in any way.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    Here now as I type. There are some nice unfired still in cosmo yugo sks's. Also a norinco sks m which looks real nice too. A very old colt ar15 a1 model with serial number sp66926. I took a few pictures and will report on prices later.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    If you are referring to what table there is 3 yugo's that are unfired and 2 norinco's one that's beat and a nice sks m sporter. They are scattered on the tables. Now if you are talking about where this is, its Delaware state fairgrounds and its a gun auction.

cole

Jul 6, 2011
    frederick
    damn sounds like i need to hop in my jet and get down there if i only had a jet or could fly or if they held good gun auctions in frederick

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom