Go Back   Maryland Shooters > The Arsenal > Handguns

Old March 13th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #1
jvv26

Forms 77R1-3

Hi there, I am new to this forum, and I have a question or two. First off, I did a search on both the web and this site and could not locate a site where I could download the 77R 1-3 forms needed for the transfer of a handgun, Anybody out there know? Second My father wants to transfer 2 hand guns to me (a python and a worked up bel. hi-power). My question is are these the right forms and can I do this at msp in pikesville? Are there different forms for gifting in MD? Thanks ahead of time
jvv26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2011, 07:22 PM   #2
mikec

Since the forms are carbonless multi part documents they can't be online. MSP keeps one part, FFL the second and you get the third.

You should be able to transfer the gun in Pikesville, just call and check if they have special hours.
mikec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2011, 07:25 PM   #3
Lou45

Pissing off the libtards

The 77R part 1 and part 2 can be aquired at a local MSP Barracks. However, you will also need a 77R continuation and 77M for a multiple firearms transaction along with the 77R part 3. Hopefully all of these forms will be available to you at the barracks (at least should be).

"Lou = 1911 .45 snob....Then once you understand that Lou shoots my pistols better than me, you'll understand why he's such a pisser." As per Splitter(RIP).

"Lou is like a living, breathing, walking, talking, BIG F-U to Brian Frosh, his puppeteer in government house, and all their cronies." As per ma_deuce.
Lou45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2011, 07:29 PM   #4
Lou45

Pissing off the libtards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec View Post
Since the forms are carbonless multi part documents they can't be online. MSP keeps one part, FFL the second and you get the third.

You should be able to transfer the gun in Pikesville, just call and check if they have special hours.
Mike, the last forms I aquired in January were still of carbon type. Did you receive any after that time frame that are carbonless???

"Lou = 1911 .45 snob....Then once you understand that Lou shoots my pistols better than me, you'll understand why he's such a pisser." As per Splitter(RIP).

"Lou is like a living, breathing, walking, talking, BIG F-U to Brian Frosh, his puppeteer in government house, and all their cronies." As per ma_deuce.
Lou45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #5
mikec

Lou, I thought the last forms I filled out were carbonless. It was last year, so you have more recent info.
mikec is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > The Arsenal > Handguns