Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > Keep Shooting

Old November 23rd, 2009, 12:00 PM   #1
keepshooting

Arsenal SGL41 AK-74 style Saiga 410's In Stock

Hey Guys,

We got a small number of ARSENAL Inc's new AK-74 style shotguns. These are made from Saiga-410 shotguns. I can't really do much justice to these with words, so here's a picture:

We aren't going to mislead you by showing you the picture from Arsenal Inc with the high capacity magazine that the gun doesn't come with. Here's the specifics:

Caliber: .410
Magazine: 1 x 4rd Saiga-410 mag

You can buy 15rd magazines for these made by Surefire all day long for decent price if you want high cap mags.

Up until recently the distributor pricing on these was $899/ea. They are very cool guns, but not $900-$1000 cool. They are on sale now from Arsenal and we can offer the following deal:

Regular Price: $629.95
MD Shooters Price: $599.95 + tax + MDSP

With Izhmash filing for bankruptcy in September, I'd expect the trickle of Saiga rifles and shotguns to completely dry up for most if not all of 2010. These shotguns are a great investment at this price, as me about the Saiga 12-C's we bought in 2002 from Kalashnikov-USA and sold for $700/ea. They now are fetching $2500-$3000. If the 410 gets eliminated from the production line from the bankruptcy (which the rumor mill says) you've just scored.
keepshooting is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > Keep Shooting