• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Okay so after numerous PM's I decided to put together a little Liberty Tree primer.

What is it?

The Liberty Tree Probject is a bipartisan, grassroots, equal opportunity coalition of Americans who wish to bring back the concept and application of a truly representative government. Focusing in Maryland and other supermajority states.

We do so by spreading information, and public image reformation.

Some tactics include placing posters that are factually based on those elected officials who choose to raise taxes and fees. Those who trample our constitutional rights. And those who play party line politics.

These posters should be placed in prominent locations for public consumption and include the public contact information for these elected officials.

For example Delegate X voted to raise taxes by x% or x$ in 2013.

Or Delegate X voted to trample your constitutional rights in gunshops.

But remember these should not be destructive or damage property.

To gauge interest for a local Liberty Tree and post ideas for future tactics here.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=115954

More details on Stage I plans can be found in the original post of this thread here.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=114512

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    --------------------------UPDATE-------------------------------

Okay we are going full on Alinsky and doing our best to break the Democrat machine in MD. I dont care how you feel politically but when one party has a supermajority it eliminates the whole "equally representative" government thing.

We can defeat Frosh!
    Hit every parents rights group meeting explain Frosh supports sex offenders(voting record on Megan's law). If he loses AG he's also out of the Senate. That gives us two years to work with.

Raskin. Hit him with chess during the Senate hearings and ignoring his constituency.

2A is a CIVIL right. As is freedom think about this argument. If they wish to repeal the 2A what's to stop them from repealing the slavery amendment or the 4th.

Martin O'Malley plays the Democrat party line very well. Remind people of the racist roots of gun control (KKK and Jim Crow)

Voter reeducation. Rifle teams in inner cities, air rifles, Appleseed sponsors, canned food drives for inner cities sponsored by "Sportsman/Patriotic/MSI/MDFASS/NRA?". We MUST increase OUR presence in the community. When they look at O'Malley and the Dem's paying lip service to "safer better communities" and the 2A community with boots on the ground which will have more impact?

DEM'S LOVE TAXES RIGHT?

Let's avoid them!

Bring back liberty gardens, and small meat sources.(Rabbits and chickens etc.)

Brew your own beer and distill your own liquor!

Roll your own cigarettes!

Gamble in PA or WV!

Use cash at mom and pop stores ask them to drop sales tax or cover it on their end from the savings of the 3% credit card fee.

Freedom rides! If you don't have the time to roll your own cigarrettes or make your own alcohol carpool to VA WV PA or DE!

Buy gas outside of MD!
    Buy lots of it! Use it for your lawn mower, weed whacker, generator, car, Hemi powered grill(it exists and is flipping awesome!) Hemi powered Big Wheel (same thing it's amazing!) and any other gasoline powered appliances.
    And other stuff to be discussed only in person.

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Is your teddy bear going to help out???:innocent0

Who the F is the Teddy Bear now? You were the original teddy bear and then Engine4 volunteered and ShallNotInfringe had a short cameo.... Guess you're still the teddy bear huh?

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    This thread went rogue quick. Then, again considering the cast of characters, it's perfectly understandable. :)

Cameo appearances by Lil Firecracker??? I could never live up to "The Lou" on your Teddy Bear needs.

*** No Guns, No Freedom. Know Guns, Know Freedom ***

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Any interest in a Carroll County vice run?

Okay shoulda explained this better. A Carroll County vice run is where I collect cash from local residents to go to PA/WV or VA.

The purpose is to buy cigarettes/alcohol and other commodities where the sales tax goes to support states which respect our inalienable rights.

I can collect cash to either pay the retail price of that state or we can pay MD retail price with the cash difference being a small "money bomb" to MDS/MSI/NRA/SAF/GOA etc. I prefer the second option.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Okay shoulda explained this better. A Carroll County vice run is where I collect cash from local residents to go to PA/WV or VA.

The purpose is to buy cigarettes/alcohol and other commodities where the sales tax goes to support states which respect our inalienable rights.

I can collect cash to either pay the retail price of that state or we can pay MD retail price with the cash difference being a small "money bomb" to MDS/MSI/NRA/SAF/GOA etc. I prefer the second option.

AHEM cough-cough and clears throat.
    You forgot to include the MLFDA.

bigangrysob

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2013
    Cow County
    Well if Chad can wear only his 'smithin' apron with the hole in the front, I can wear a teddy..................:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Yeah, the banana thing has BIG meaning in this post.:lol2::lol2::rofl::rofl:

This one went south before the end of page 1. Backing...close....away.....thread....slowly ....

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    AHEM cough-cough and clears throat.
    You forgot to include the MLFDA.

Maryland Licensed Firearms Dealer's Association.

I'm on the Board of Directors.

We can use donations too as we are responsible for our share (also shared by MSI and AGC) of the legal fees that are being pursued such as the lawsuit against he state for this ******** backlog and other lawsuits that will be filed when 281 is signed or becomes law by default (not signing later this month).

This one went south before the end of page 1. Backing...close....away.....thread....slowly ....

Around here, you may want to look behind you before backing away.:lol2::bannana:

Welcome to the madness:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom