• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Liberty Tree meeting 4/13 at 5. Lawyers Mall. Post requests for PMs as opposed to flooding my inbox. Blue jeans black polo Molon Labe on right arm. Possible shop jacket.

Topics: Candidacy and funding
    Plans after SB281.

Lawyers Mall is simply a Rally Point. Secure location to

--------------------------UPDATE-------------------------------

Okay we are going full on Alinsky and doing our best to break the Democrat machine in MD. I dont care how you feel politically but when one party has a supermajority it eliminates the whole "equally representative" government thing.

We can defeat Frosh!
    Hit every parents rights group meeting explain Frosh supports sex offenders(voting record on Megan's law). If he loses AG he's also out of the Senate. That gives us two years to work with.

Raskin. Hit him with chess during the Senate hearings and ignoring his constituency.

2A is a CIVIL right. As is freedom think about this argument. If they wish to repeal the 2A what's to stop them from repealing the slavery amendment or the 4th.

Martin O'Malley plays the Democrat party line very well. Remind people of the racist roots of gun control (KKK and Jim Crow)

Voter reeducation. Rifle teams in inner cities, air rifles, Appleseed sponsors, canned food drives for inner cities sponsored by "Sportsman/Patriotic/MSI/MDFASS/NRA?". We MUST increase OUR presence in the community. When they look at O'Malley and the Dem's paying lip service to "safer better communities" and the 2A community with boots on the ground which will have more impact?

DEM'S LOVE TAXES RIGHT?

Let's avoid them!

Bring back liberty gardens, and small meat sources.(Rabbits and chickens etc.)

Brew your own beer and distill your own liquor!

Roll your own cigarettes!

Gamble in PA or WV!

Use cash at mom and pop stores ask them to drop sales tax or cover it on their end from the savings of the 3% credit card fee.

Freedom rides! If you don't have the time to roll your own cigarrettes or make your own alcohol carpool to VA WV PA or DE!

Buy gas outside of MD!
    Buy lots of it! Use it for your lawn mower, weed whacker, generator, car, Hemi powered grill(it exists and is flipping awesome!) Hemi powered Big Wheel (same thing it's amazing!) and any other gasoline powered appliances.
    And other stuff to be discussed only in person.

Last edited:

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    I cannot make 4/13 (my other hobby keeps me tied up in Fredericksburg every weekend from the beginning of April to the middle of June every year) but if you're putting together any kind of contact list for the future, I want to be on it. PM me with details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom