Baltimore City Firefighter Local 734. Info inside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    As some of you know, I contacted my union (Local 734) in the beginning of the week to express my concern regarding the support and funds contributed to anti 2nd amendment delegates. Whether unions are known for supporting liberals, their blue collar members mostly consist of conservatives, republicans and independents. I would say at least 90% of our members support and will fight for the second amendment.

I asked my union if there was any formal process I could go through to stop future funds from going to anyone who voted yes for this bill. They told me I could bring a formal vote to the floor of the next union meeting and the members in attendance would vote "Yea/Nay". I know everyone will vote YEA.

So here is what I am proposing to anyone who is serious about running against one of these individuals in one of the Baltimore City Districts. Since Local 734 will be cutting it's support and funding to the other individuals, we will have plenty left over to support YOU! I know there are a lot of Firefighters who would also come to your district and hold name signs. Please PM me if you are seriously thinking about running against one of these individuals and I will get you the support of Local 734 and maybe even 964.

Ranger Tom

Jan 28, 2013
    Woodsboro MD
    You union members need to see which delegates your unions are supporting. Bet most of them are anti-2A. Then you need to get in touch with your union head and ask who they are representing.

fire_medic

Nov 16, 2008
    Calvert County
    Wish my Union supported Conservative Candidates but they don't so I defunded my PAC contributions. I am retired now so none of my money goes to PAC. Stay Safe Brother.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    You union members need to see which delegates your unions are supporting. Bet most of them are anti-2A. Then you need to get in touch with your union head and ask who they are representing.

You are 100% correct. Most of them are supporting delegates who are anti 2nd. The reason is obviously because most of these delegates who are anti 2nd, support bills that favor unions. It's really quite odd how unions work (at least Police and Fire unions). Most of the members are middle class blue collared workers who have conservative beliefs yet the union's themselves are forced to support liberal delegates. I can tell you first hand that our current unions officials in 734 are all registered Republicans or Independents. Like I said before though, they are forced to support the delegates who in turn support bills that will help our union as a hole.

With that all said, the funds and support directed towards these delegates will come to a halt providing a vote on the union floor is passed by the members of our union. Any member at any meeting can call a vote and I can guarantee that I will be calling for a vote to stop funds and support from going to any delegate who won't stand up for a god given right.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    You are 100% correct. Most of them are supporting delegates who are anti 2nd. The reason is obviously because most of these delegates who are anti 2nd, support bills that favor unions. It's really quite odd how unions work (at least Police and Fire unions). Most of the members are middle class blue collared workers who have conservative beliefs yet the union's themselves are forced to support liberal delegates. I can tell you first hand that our current unions officials in 734 are all registered Republicans or Independents. Like I said before though, they are forced to support the delegates who in turn support bills that will help our union as a hole.

With that all said, the funds and support directed towards these delegates will come to a halt providing a vote on the union floor is passed by the members of our union. Any member at any meeting can call a vote and I can guarantee that I will be calling for a vote to stop funds and support from going to any delegate who won't stand up for a god given right.

If you can, please reach out to as many like-minded individuals as possible and ask them to attend the meeting. If you need help with the groundwork, let us know.

You have thousands of people here ready to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom