• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rabu Rabu

Operatoroperatoroperator
    Sep 10, 2012
    Cambridge, MD
    Just a tack on, my M&P 9 had a crooked rear sight, just for anyone that might be having the problem, given OP sold his.

Had symptoms similar to OP and I adjusted it a little with a tool and it's been dead on since, maybe you could check the sights out, it's likely the first thing S&W will do if there's nothing wrong with the barrel and changing ammo doesn't affect it.

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    Aside from the accuracy issue, I also decided to get rid of it for the fact that it has so much recoil, that it takes tooooooo long to get back on target. As I said before, I have several compact/sub compacts and I can get back on target quickly. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the appearance as well as the ergonomics and wanted to keep it. However, I did want to get rid of it pre Oct 1st because I knew sending it off to S&W would mean that it would not get back to me in time. So, if I wasn't satisfied upon return, I would have a harder time selling it. I would not have sold it if it wasn't for Oct 1st and MOM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom