• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Rico, which suppressor was this? I may not have dealt with you, but I never sell a suppressor over msrp. Right now, all the .22 I have has been less expensive than some of the Internet deals I've seen posted. CCI standard was 4.95/box. I'm not interested in price gouging, and I make it a point to treat people fairly. If that wasn't your experience, talk to me. -Vince

The Watcher

Armed and Medicated
    May 6, 2013
    Upperco, MD
    so weird, i called yesterday morning and they told be they didnt have anything. i wonder if they are switching around when it gets put on the shelves?
    I've been at Dick's recently. When they get ammo it goes like crazy.

They usually do not get that much at a time. And, they have no control over what they get.

EAB

Mar 5, 2013
    I landed 3 1000 pks of Winchester M-22 since Monday off the Internet. $52-58 per. And I have to pay shipping but no tax. I'm tired of dealing with the old guy with an attitude at Walmart that thinks he is Santa Clause or God when he has an ammo shipment to put out in the am. Of course thats when he gets ammo.

FMRAO3

Semper Paratus
    Apr 17, 2013
    Annapolis
    I was at Bass Pro Hanover and got a box of 525 golden early, about crapped my pants they had 9mm and .22 LR was an easy choice since i reload 9mm 3 box rule only applies to 50 count ammo. one 525 or 325 of the .22lr was allowed. I tried :D

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Natchez has CCI .22 NOW.

I managed to get some Mini Mags, Subsonic, and Velociraptor. Standard went out of stock as I was buying.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Rico, which suppressor was this? I may not have dealt with you, but I never sell a suppressor over msrp. Right now, all the .22 I have has been less expensive than some of the Internet deals I've seen posted. CCI standard was 4.95/box. I'm not interested in price gouging, and I make it a point to treat people fairly. If that wasn't your experience, talk to me. -Vince

YHM Titanium .308. Tried charging $!00=$200 over msrp and then wanted to charge me $125 for adapter to mount. I even called YHM to verify that the adapter is included. I've bought a few Anschutz from you but haven't been back. I was even trying to get a cash price quote on 2 cans and couldn't get a straight answer. It was bring the cash and we can talk about it. The other was a Mossaad. Bought both elsewhere within a week. Your Mgr is an, never mind, not the place to talk about it.
    Believe you were part of the conversation which perturbed me as you have always treated me the best of all the employees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom