• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Red Robin does a good job. Five Guys are still so good they make my eyes water......both can be found at Dobbin Center.......lucky me. Probably a good thing we don't have an In N Out here.......:-)

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Cholesterol now under 200.... Sigh. I haven't had a real hamburger or steak in the last 3 years. Can't even look, makes me too depressed. :sad20:

LOVASTATIN 40 mg took me from 220 - 142 in 4 weeks with NO side affects...

$7.00 for for 90 pills, taken once each day...

Talk to your Doctor...

I'm still eating red meat, but controlling portion size & frequency...

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    LOVASTATIN 40 mg took me from 220 - 142 in 4 weeks with NO side affects...

$7.00 for for 90 pills, taken once each day...

Talk to your Doctor...

I'm still eating red meat, but controlling portion size & frequency...

A better life through Pharmaceuticals...

Lipitor took me down from 299 to 189. 80mg once each night. Haven't changed my diet one iota...

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    Red Robin does a good job. Five Guys are still so good they make my eyes water......both can be found at Dobbin Center.......lucky me. Probably a good thing we don't have an In N Out here.......:-)

Five Guys...:thumbsup: and they will add as many patties as you want, the
    fries fill the bag up.

Red Robin ... not worth the price (at least to me) soo.soo.

Applebees..has a asian pineapple burger that was great...or
    one of their burgers with mushrooms / onions / bourbon
    sauce with the same shot of jack.

love..to..eat....what more can I say...

Applebees.. had a new york strip medium rare with mushrooms / onions / green-red peppers in their
    bourbon sauce with an extra shot of Jack added....damn good..

Same with 3 full racks of ribs (yes 3)bourbon sauce w jack added in the mix...yum yum..
    top the meal off with a Creme De Menthe milkshake...

Glory Days... ribs with a mix of bourbon sauce + their hot sauce + shot of jack = yummy yum.. fall off
    the bone... yeah I know we were talking about burgers but all this is making me hungry also.

-Rock

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    Took my lady friend out to eat for her b'day and went to "FireBirds" in Newark, De. again.

I wanted to see if my recollection of my earlier post was still accurate.

Yes indeed the best hamburger ever, the "SmokeHouseBurger" was great.

However we must have gotten the dinner prices since it seemed much more expensive than the last time. Still a great dinner.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    I like the BC Classic at Lu & Joes in Mt. Airy, but I am not a picky eater...

don't care for Red Robin burgers (or really any other chain that I've found so far)

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Down in Southern Maryland in Solomons Island, Boomerangs Original Ribs has about the best damn burgers I've eaten in a restaurant. Although their ribs are awesome too.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    In north Baltimore:
    - Gourmet thick burgers at Nickel Tap House or Alchemy (McCabes used to be in that category, but they closed)
    - Good basic burgers at Clark Burger, Bmore Burger Stack, or Five Guys

I can walk to Swallow at the Hollow, even though they repeatedly get voted best burger I think others are better.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I can't deal with overcooked (well done) burgers. Been to a number of places and I have been lambasted for "always getting cheeseburgers" everywhere I go. Kisling's Tavern was one of the better burgers I've had but that was when I lived in Patterson Park and that was a long time ago, the Austin Grill had good burgers down there as well. Any place that only cook burgers to well done, uses shredded lettuce, or has a location every mile or so in whichever direction you choose to drive is usually a no go for me. If I am getting a fast food meal, which I do maybe once every three to 4 months, I'll find a Wendy's. If I go to a sit down joint it's usually Andy Nelson's or some other BBQ place and some have burgers some don't, that's not what I go there for. I have made some really good burgers both camping (Venison, beef and bacon mixed) and home cookout burgers with repeatable success, I'm just not going to pay money for something I can do better at home without the stomach ache the next day.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Five Guys...:thumbsup: and they will add as many patties as you want, the
    fries fill the bag up.

Red Robin ... not worth the price (at least to me) soo.soo.

Applebees..has a asian pineapple burger that was great...or
    one of their burgers with mushrooms / onions / bourbon
    sauce with the same shot of jack.

love..to..eat....what more can I say...

Applebees.. had a new york strip medium rare with mushrooms / onions / green-red peppers in their
    bourbon sauce with an extra shot of Jack added....damn good..

Same with 3 full racks of ribs (yes 3)bourbon sauce w jack added in the mix...yum yum..
    top the meal off with a Creme De Menthe milkshake...

Glory Days... ribs with a mix of bourbon sauce + their hot sauce + shot of jack = yummy yum.. fall off
    the bone... yeah I know we were talking about burgers but all this is making me hungry also.

-Rock

Why does Applebees even exist? Or Chilis or any of the other cookie cutter restaurants? Mediocre food in a fake atmosphere.

It's kinda like living somewhere with fresh seafood and going to The Red Lobster. Bleech

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    I kinda like Fuddruckers in Annapolis.

Roys Kwik Korner makes a fairly good one in Glen Burnie.

For you Steak and Shakers, they are putting the first one in Md on Veteran's Highway between Crain Hwy and Old Mill Road in Millersville.

Ah, Little Tavern...many a night....stopped the Dawg on Rt 648 transferring to GBVFD and the whole crew "bought them by the bag"

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Another vote for Five Guys, they are all around me too. One small fry is enough for me and two kids. As far as fast food if you have to, Roy Rogers is definitely doable.. Hit the new one in Rockville, I was surprised.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Abbey burger bistro in federal hill (and ocean city) blows everyone away. The choices of nearly every condiment, types of cheese, buns(including English muffin) and a monthly game meat make this place great. Also tater tots available.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Abbey burger bistro in federal hill (and ocean city) blows everyone away. The choices of nearly every condiment, types of cheese, buns(including English muffin) and a monthly game meat make this place great. Also tater tots available.

and a pretty good beer selection to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom