• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    Why is the NRA not all over this??

Something smells fishy about this story...like there was something else to it that we're not hearing.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Anxiety, like other disorders is NOT on the low side of the spectrum, but rather exists on a continuum from mild to debilitating. If I really wanted, I could make many diagnoses stick to "normal" people. It's not exactly hard... part of my job requires me to be an honest broker, but if someone has an agenda, you're in for a tough haul.

Mark

Totally agree its agenda driven.

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    The politicians seem to want to breed more Lanza's.. This is beyond ridiculous.

Of course they do. There were some op-ed piece last week, I'm sure linked here, that the DemocRats NEED a certain level of violence. Why else would their minions run to them begging for solutions? If armed citizens had the right to defend themselves in public, would we all be clamoring as loudly for "public safety"? They -- and this includes MOM -- need the gun death. No one reports WHERE the gun deaths are coming from, so it is seen as a societal problem which the progs are then fully justified in addressing with statewide or nationwide legislation. Compare the level of gangs and gun violence in, say, Oakland, CA to Oakland, MD.

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    The politicians seem to want to breed more Lanza's

Of course. As much as it disgusts me to say this; more tragedies = more gun laws. They will say: See???? We didn't go far enough, and the sheeple will follow.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I'll NEVER tell a doctor about the voices in my head now...

:D

It's ok guys... they haven't told me to dismember someone completely and eat them for a couple weeks now, I think they're gone. I have tons of guns to keep me safe if they do come back though.

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    Maryland has this in sb281. And yes they will wait millions of taxpayer money to send swat teams in to confiscate 1 handgun cause they are tards

SB281 does not have this. This is claiming that this individual is having his firearms confiscated solely for taking medication for anxiety. SB281 only applies to individuals with a history of violent behavior, protective orders against them, or who have been institutionalized.

The NY bill is a circus. This is not over. I am somewhat glad that this happened there before it happened here, so THEY can straighten the situation out. The SAFE act is already massively unpopular...this just piles on.

The Voices warned me not to take the Bad Pills.

I'm glad I listened to them.

Sad to say, this will happen more - people will refuse treatment for fear of the government using that info against them and not just gun ownership, but jobs, child custody, etc. For example, if you think your doctor will rat you out when you apply for a job in law enforcement, will you tell them of past drug use?

Of course politicians will never realize this and just use this as evidence that more control is necessary.

straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere
    SB281 only applies to individuals with a history of violent behavior, protective orders against them, or who have been institutionalized. So I go to the VA or a Health Center because I drink too much It's destroying my life I admit myself so I can IMPROVE my life so someone has the right to take my guns? I never harmed anyone.

hilpala

Dec 16, 2011
    Ft Washington, MD
    How many police got the same letter?

This makes total sense...of all the officers in my family and friends, with all the stories I've heard, I would imagine that if they're required to seek therapy after an occurence on the job that they'd then lose their "right" to carry as well. Sad when the elitest and politicians split crumbs for the civilians that employ them, all while they have their cake and eat it too.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    SB281 only applies to individuals with a history of violent behavior, protective orders against them, or who have been institutionalized. So I go to the VA or a Health Center because I drink too much It's destroying my life I admit myself so I can IMPROVE my life so someone has the right to take my guns? I never harmed anyone.

Seat belt tickets were only a secondary offense. See how that works?:sad20:

Nostromo

Jan 15, 2013
    PG County
    The irony is that what if some of those folks were taking Xanax BECAUSE of anxiety caused by the NY libtards encroaching on their rights?

cougar70

Jan 15, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Amazing...
    You try to be proactive in your mental health and you get targeted and unsafe, this country is heading downhill waaaay too fast.

Last edited:

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater