• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    They need it proliferated in Israel first. The gun control there would make most antis here blush.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    All that has changed is that they are Talking about it.

The like of Frosh are generaly held in contempt and considered colborarors. But.. its not talked about... its like a secret subculture..

The key is to get them to go public.

I told my Rabbis to bork off long ago. So I am free. But others need to live among professional sheep.

It will take time....

I am a true outcast...I am pround to be one. But there is a price.

So this is significant...

But tread lightly.. ..there will be price that must be paid.. when then are ready..

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Not sure that this belongs here, but I thought it was interesting. Perhaps a world-wide debate on the natural right of self defense is looming.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/europes-leading-rabbi-jews-must-begin-carrying-guns/

As terrorism expands and becomes more blatant worldwide, I was thinking the same. Certainly hope so, however nowhere in the article was there a mention of concealed carry, only the ability to be armed.(One of Europe’s most prominent Jewish organizations is petitioning the European Union to pass new legislation that would permit Jewish community members to carry guns “for the essential protection of their communities,” ) I suspect the interpretation of CC is a MDS bias :innocent0

Last edited:

Kelson1066

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frederick County
    My thinking is two fold:

1. Islamic extremists hate the Jewish people being able to defend yourself is common sense.
    2. Terrorism has sparked at least in some parts of the world Ultra-Nationalist feelings/movements. The Jewish people having not forgotten history have seen this and are trying to set themselves up to be in a better position.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    I expect Europe will hang the Jews out to dry like they did 75 years ago. The rise of anti-Semitism there has been beyond obvious over the past 20 years, it's far too late to do anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom