• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Which, to me is AMAZING and a little alarming.:sad20:

Passing this bill would be a bonus to the 2a community but if these dummies pass it md would be losing tons of money. They should just allow Ccw here and be able to obtain the md Ccw permit money.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Passing this bill would be a bonus to the 2a community but if these dummies pass it md would be losing tons of money. They should just allow it here.

Agreed. Florida already got my money, I'd gladly give MD $117 bucks if they'd issue me a permit.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha they have a law that the abc officer can carry a gun but while carrying a gun he isn't legally allowed to give out citations.

Wtf?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Done deal.

I sure hope they don't disarm that poor SINGLE liquor inspector in Frederick Co.:o

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    I'll have to invite Alston and a few others over to the house to shoot. I heard a few others were working on a semi discrete shooting venue. Maybe Norton and Co could do the invites and I could grill something up and make sure to have plenty of sweet lemonade(official beverge).

I plan to send her a note thanking her for keeping an open mind during the process.

I also plan to write to my delegate and ask the question about the overall process...why they waste the time to go through the hearings if the chairman can simply toss it aside and never allow a vote.

Baaed on thw response, i will probably write a letter for the local rag as well

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Is there a link to the entire video? I only watched the last bit. Judging from the body language, the chairman is extremely hostile to the thought of citizens carrying guns. Sad really. Someone should have taken him shooting as a little kid.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Is there a link to the entire video? I only watched the last bit. Judging from the body language, the chairman is extremely hostile to the thought of citizens carrying guns. Sad really. Someone should have taken him shooting as a little kid.

Like I tell my kids It's never too late for a hunting accident.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom