• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Well just as wacky as doing what he did, I call bs on him knowing 5 people who died from firearms.
    He's a dolt.

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    This is an idiot at its best! With this logic, he should put a tourch to his car next because others are killed by them. What a douche nozzle!
    :smack:

Attachments

• download.jpg
      download.jpg
      4.3 KB · Views: 697

Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    Another on the bandwagon of "guns r bad". I thought it kinda funny that he locked up his pistol to keep his family safe from it, like it was going to jump up and attack them.:lol2:

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Gotta be a plant. Too many of these "morality fables" going around lately. And a beat-up Ruger is cheap enough to use as a prop.

Just more propaganda so the left can feel morally superior. F- them.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    My grandmother shot and killed herself with a gun, and a few years ago my father shot and didn’t quite kill himself with one.

Did you ever think that they could stand the shame?

shiner500

Jul 8, 2011
    Maryland
    He says he reported them destroyed.
    I guess he lives in a state where you can actually unregister a handgun that's in your name unlike here in MD?

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I quote from the article:

I’m not an activist, I’m an angry American. I’m angry about the senseless killings, and the more senseless “stuff happens” response to them. I’m angry that the gun industry’s special-interest spokesmen claim to speak for me, and that politicians believe them.

Uhm, so you did this because you are angry. You destroyed a thing that is unrelated to the events that made you angry.

He is the guy that kicks the dog when he comes home because he had a disagreeement with his editor.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    "None of that happened with my gun, of course, but after every new mass shooting, I’m reminded that I, as a responsible gun owner, bear a portion of the responsibility for our nation’s gun violence."

WTF?!? I guess I, as a responsible beer drinker, bear a portion of the responsibility for the a$$hole who guzzles a case of Coors, slaps his wife around, then rapes the family pet before running down a pedestrian on the way to buy another case! :rolleyes:

What a whiny, illogical, overly-emotional muff. From the sound of his family history, they have a major genetic propensity for idiocy, suicidal tendencies and anger issues. If he really cared and wanted to make the US of A a safer place, he would have un-tucked, put his dubiously-functional testicles in the vice, and attacked THEM with his angle-grinder!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    He's a member of the news media and lives in California, what did you expect him to do? If he didn't do this, he would have had his credentials taken.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Just another knee-jerk liberal believing good intentions can change the world.:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom