• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Even better, talk to the 90% of the population who doesn't care.

Sure.. but getting folks to care is hard.. getting them to think harder still... then you need to get them to act.., :)

Fence sitter s tend to break our way once they find out they have been lied to.. and if they are still on the fence after all that propaganda.... it means they do have some free will left..,

Even my mom is comming around... esp after the riots..

But absolutely talk to anyone but a libtard..

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    ^^^ Tend to agree, unless there is nothing better to do, which is hardly ever. I am happy to talk to almost anyone of any party, faith, ethnic background or whatever other distinguishing features you can come up with, but a libtard is the worst and hardly worth the effort. Maybe they will come around after it gets a lot worse and the government fails to protect them, and if they survive.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    ^^^ Tend to agree, unless there is nothing better to do, which is hardly ever. I am happy to talk to almost anyone of any party, faith, ethnic background or whatever other distinguishing features you can come up with, but a libtard is the worst and hardly worth the effort. Maybe they will come around after it gets a lot worse and the government fails to protect them, and if they survive.

I also agree. One doesn't talk to a Libtard, one talks at them. You can watch their eyes glaze over as soon as their mouth opens and they get all TX Mode on you. It's like talking to the dead at that point.

2112rws

Jan 18, 2013
    My MD CCW permit is ready for renewal and while researching about the one day class for renewal I looked at the MDSP web site. Under "Wear and Carry Permit Training" it states that "Honorably discharged member of the armed forces of the United States" are exempt from the training. Does this mean that I just enclose a copy of my DD-214 with the normal paper work and that takes care of the "Training" requirement? Has any one done this?

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    My MD CCW permit is ready for renewal and while researching about the one day class for renewal I looked at the MDSP web site. Under "Wear and Carry Permit Training" it states that "Honorably discharged member of the armed forces of the United States" are exempt from the training. Does this mean that I just enclose a copy of my DD-214 with the normal paper work and that takes care of the "Training" requirement? Has any one done this?
    Yep, just include a copy of your DD214

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom