• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    Hey everyone. I know there is a lot of folks around here who are hurting monetarily and a few hundred extra bucks could make a world of difference for them and their families. My wife, Elana, and I just started up our own sales oriented business and looking for some honest, motivated people to bring on board. We are partnered with a great, supportive, like minded group of people. The companies we deal with are top notch and the training available to us is endless.

Have you ever wanted to own your own business? Are you looking to make some extra money on the side for paying bills, vacations, or even retirement? You are limited only by how much you put into this business. PM or text me for more info. My cell number is 410-409-0805. Please only contact me if you are serious about this opportunity. I don't want to waste your time or mine. Thanks and have a great day!

Matt

Rapture

Total Loser
    Jun 5, 2013
    In the woods
    Sure. I have over 20 years sales experience. I used to own a customized software/engineering firm. Now that I am retired, my rate is $500.00/hour, since I like to "sleep-in" and watch Jerry Springer. Can you guys swing that?

I know the sky in limitless! Is this Aflac or Amway?

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Maryland_population_map.png

UK-MLM-Companies.png

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    No random calling people and no knocking in doors. It's not a get rich scheme. You work for what you get paid. It is Amway. You get paid for moving product. I am simply offering an opportunity to make some extra cash. No need to get smart about it. This is a life choice my wife and I have made and it works for us. If you are not interest please do not insult us.

Rapture

Total Loser
    Jun 5, 2013
    In the woods
    In all honesty, AMWAY products are pretty good. I know a bunch of guys that have fooled with it over the years, not one made any money. As far as I remember, they bought product on their credit accounts (at least that's the way it used to be.) I bought some of the stuff, I liked it. Easier for the wife to go to Wally World, that way she can check the glass ammo box.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Closed at OPs request.

If anyone has any interest in this, please contact the OP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom