• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hungryjoseph

Apr 23, 2013
    I am, it's super short/light. My action got rougher though, compared to my polished G2. I also had to install the safety pin. This is on a polish kit/armory USA receiver

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I'm running one in my Arsenal SAM7R. I had to use the safety pin but it was easy to install and required a bit of filing. It's very short, smooth, and super light. Totally worth the $49.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I'm considering getting it for my WASR, so I can take the G2 trigger and transplant it into my single stack WASR for 922r compliance when I convert it to evil.

I'm running one in my Arsenal SAM7R. I had to use the safety pin but it was easy to install and required a bit of filing. It's very short, smooth, and super light. Totally worth the $49.

Why'd you have to file it?

hungryjoseph

Apr 23, 2013
    How's overtravel? In most of my G2 AKs the trigger is so light, that I don't mind a bit of creep... but there is often a good bit of overtravel.

a LOT shorter than the g2. super short single stage take-up and stops where it breaks, maybe a millimeter behind it

hungryjoseph

Apr 23, 2013
    I made the grave mistake of buying one.

Now I have to replace all my other AK FCGs with it. ;)

yeah, this.

I don't use aftermarket triggers in any of my guns (except the AKT and G2), but now I have seen the light...

I also pre-ordered the akt-e back in march or april... hopefully they push it out soon

friendlyhippo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 7, 2015
    Glen Burnout
    yeah, this.

I don't use aftermarket triggers in any of my guns (except the AKT and G2), but now I have seen the light...

I also pre-ordered the akt-e back in march or april... hopefully they push it out soon

I'm probably going to avoid the enhanced version; I can't imagine something with an even lighter pull than the AKT.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I don't know that I want lighter pull weight, but I do want less first stage travel. I prefer 2 stage target triggers but will take what I can get. The AKT is one stage so I have to live w/ that but even less take up would be nice. Note: this depends on each rifle you put it in as the hammer to trigger axis holes vary a little so they couldn't make it SUPER short else some guns it wouldn't catch. I think I'm going to put the 2nd one I have in the 54R VEPR. Possibly grind the sear ledge back a little if needed to make it more like a target single stage. That thing could really use a nicer trigger. FWIW, I put my first AKT in the bumpski saiga;)

I have noticed that the AKT disconnector has a rear tang so its full-auto compatible. If you put the safety JUST RIGHT on my saiga, it holds the disconnector down but is no longer blocking the trigger. That will allow hammer follow which is not good from both a safety/reliablility or ATF point of view. I need to take it back out and grind the tang off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom