• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leaddog

F-Class T/R
    Nov 27, 2009
    Delaware
    REMINDER:

Bridgeville will be having a 3 x 600 yard High Power and F Class Match this Sunday, July 10th. Sign in is at 0900 and the match starts at 1000. Match fee is $30.

If you are shooting F Class, please let Jeff know if you are shooting F Open or F/TR when you sign in.

Thank you.

jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    I might be able to make this one. Do we have to preregister or just show up and register?

Preregistration on the website helps. Bridgeville can handle 48 shooters (4 relays times 12 firing points) but rarely fills. Being first on line at 0900 helps guarantee a spot.

I'm trying to make it for both days this weekend.

Oliveralan

Nov 18, 2009
    McLean, Virginia
    looks like i may be able to also make this match! If anyone is interested in driving out together, let me know. If i am able to go, i will be driving from northern VA.

Oliveralan

Nov 18, 2009
    McLean, Virginia
    Another question, is this match NRA sanctioned? And would it be possible for me to shoot 15shot strings versus 20 as the rifle I plan to shoot has a rather light contour barrel.

Leaddog

F-Class T/R
    Nov 27, 2009
    Delaware
    Another question, is this match NRA sanctioned? And would it be possible for me to shoot 15shot strings versus 20 as the rifle I plan to shoot has a rather light contour barrel.

The match is NRA sanctioned and the course of fire is 2 sighters plus 20 for record score X 3. If you wish to shoot only 15 record shots per relay, you will be scored 0 for 5 shots. Not a good plan. Your rifle is up to it, are you?

Oliveralan

Nov 18, 2009
    McLean, Virginia
    Yoshi,

F-T/R is a restricted class for only unmodified .308 win and .223 rem. No other calibers allowed, the weight restricted is also in the mid 17lbs while for open it is 20 or 22 (not sure, i shoot a 16lb F-T/R rifle). So either he has an extremely heavy .308 or .223 and couldn't make F-T/R weight, or more likely, he shot his 30-06.

Yoshi

Invictus
    Jun 9, 2010
    Someplace in Maryland
    Yoshi,

F-T/R is a restricted class for only unmodified .308 win and .223 rem. No other calibers allowed, the weight restricted is also in the mid 17lbs while for open it is 20 or 22 (not sure, i shoot a 16lb F-T/R rifle). So either he has an extremely heavy .308 or .223 and couldn't make F-T/R weight, or more likely, he shot his 30-06.

Ah! Forgot about his 30-06.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom