Attachments

• DSCN1404.JPG
      DSCN1404.JPG
      84 KB · Views: 125

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Stalled out. Well over 100 requested in this thread, but only 58 pre-orders in the past week. I need at least 100 for the order to go forward at the current prices. Hopefully we get there. I guess I suck at marketing.

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Well that blows..!

Maybe they just don't know the store is open for business yet,
    you could always PM the guys that posted, but that's a lot of work for you.

biermkr

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2007
    Almost Heaven
    Just placed my pre-order. Even bumped it to 2 shirts! Just returned home from vacation and was not aware the store was open for pre-order for the shirts. Thanks DD!

skip-a-long

R.I.P.
    May 24, 2009
    Somer-sault Cty
    For as many people as responded to this thread, I'm surprised that only 12 people have pre-ordered. We'll never make the minimum at this rate.

Don, I have been having a problem with my Comcast Connection. I placed a pre-order the other day for 4 shirts. About the time I hit the submit button, I lost connection. Don't know if order went thru or not. If it did ,could I change the size on the short sleeved grey, full color from XXXL to XXXL-T. If you could check and let me know I would appreciate it. If it didn't go thru let me know and I will reorder.

Thanks,
    skip-a-long

eddiek2000

Sweet Lemonade!!
    Feb 11, 2008
    Southern Maryland - Chuck Co.
    Don, I have been having a problem with my Comcast Connection. I placed a pre-order the other day for 4 shirts. About the time I hit the submit button, I lost connection. Don't know if order went thru or not. If it did ,could I change the size on the short sleeved grey, full color from XXXL to XXXL-T. If you could check and let me know I would appreciate it. If it didn't go thru let me know and I will reorder.

Thanks,
    skip-a-long

You get an email when you place a valid order.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Wow. I was wondering why the cost of t-shirts went up so much from the last time that I placed an order, so I did a bit of research and found this 5 year chart. WTF caused this?!?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-07-14 at 11.53.11 AM.jpg
      Screen shot 2011-07-14 at 11.53.11 AM.jpg
      46.3 KB · Views: 91

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Wow. I was wondering why the cost of t-shirts went up so much from the last time that I placed an order, so I did a bit of research and found this 5 year chart. WTF caused this?!?

We devalued the dollar and the Arabs pushed the price of oil up. But according to the Government, inflation is low. So, don't worry about it.

Last edited:

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Stalled out. Well over 100 requested in this thread, but only 58 pre-orders in the past week. I need at least 100 for the order to go forward at the current prices. Hopefully we get there. I guess I suck at marketing.

58 Pre-orders but how many shirts? I think I purchased like 4..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom