• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    he wants to hire someone to fix it. he wasn't looking for a solution here.

Kind of tough to give him a referral if he doesn't want to disclose the make of the vehicle. I know somebody that works on German vehicles. That could be a possible referral, but not if it is a Hyundai, Toyota, etc.

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware
    Kind of tough to give him a referral if he doesn't want to disclose the make of the vehicle. I know somebody that works on German vehicles. That could be a possible referral, but not if it is a Hyundai, Toyota, etc.

If I was a mechanic and interested, I would use PM to find out more.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    If I was a mechanic and interested, I would use PM to find out more.

If I was a mechanic and saw this thread, I would run, and not toward the problem.

The OP, whom most of us, if not all of us, don't even know since most users are anonymous, is worried about disclosing the make, model, etc. of the vehicle in question on a chatboard. Yeah, I would run.

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware
    If I was a mechanic and saw this thread, I would run, and not toward the problem.

The OP, whom most of us, if not all of us, don't even know since most users are anonymous, is worried about disclosing the make, model, etc. of the vehicle in question on a chatboard. Yeah, I would run.

There are many on here that scare me.

etc

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2010
    he wants to hire someone to fix it. he wasn't looking for a solution here.

Correctomundo. Check the forum title. Half of it is just smart ass comments that use this forum for cheap entertainment, much like watching TeeVee. Beer in one hand, remote control (or mouse) in the other.

I can easily swap parts myself, most of them but complex diagnosis eludes me here. I was willing to pay. Now I am having doubts. High noise ratio.

• Federal Reserve Notes, between 50-100 just for the diagnosis
    • Silver coinage
    • ammunition
    • Etcetera

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    My S2k was doing something like this recently, i had my buddy check it but it didnt show anything,. Had no Cel code but when I would put it under load and it would stumble bad. I ended up taking it to honda man in Severna park and they put two techs on it for a week, they watched what was happining with one driving and one plugged into it with a pc they finally figured it was the primary O2. once replaced, no more issues

Those guys are the best diagnosticians in the business based on my experience. Love that shop.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    OP
    B&E Automotive Services
    Westminster MD 21157
    410-848-871four

Ask for Ed he does scheduling. I'm just a mechanic there.
    But OP, you have a truck that I hate with a passion and you're about an hour and a half away. So I'm not doing it off the books. With that and the fact that I'm not towing my toolbox and all necessary diagnostic tools for a couple boxes of ammo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom