• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    Can't argue with the "bang every time". The 17 functioned flawlessly at the range first time out and I couldn't believe how well it grouped.

I'll be the first to agree that Glocks are definitely not going to win anything for their looks. Basic as can be, bordering on ugly. However I have shot a lot of different platforms and keep coming right back to Glock. There may be prettier and some might be a little more accurate, but for the near flawless reliability and rugged simplicity at a reasonable price Glock still reigns supreme. There is a good reason so many others (S&W MP, Springfield XD, etc) have tried to copy the Glock, but they end up (to me) being a Glock with a bunch of unnecessary bells and whistles.

My next pistol will most likely be a G21SF RTF2 unless Glock releases the G21 Gen4 in the next few months.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I've been thinking about this... Is there any reason they couldn't make a compensated version of the G29 and would it have any real effect? I'm thinking that such a gun might make an outstanding CCW choice.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    IIRC a couple of the after market barrel companies make them probably not great for CCW

Look at KKM, Storm Lake or Lone Wolf. I shot 100 rounds of Buffalo Bore 180 JHP today to test it as my carry ammo. As always since it's a Glock, no problems.

Makes a big boom and shoots brass around 15 feet.

Me likey

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    IIRC a couple of the after market barrel companies make them probably not great for CCW

Look at KKM, Storm Lake or Lone Wolf. I shot 100 rounds of Buffalo Bore 180 JHP today to test it as my carry ammo. As always since it's a Glock, no problems.

Makes a big boom and shoots brass around 15 feet.

Me likey

I have a Storm Lake in my 35C......great shooter.....:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom