• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    There is a bill to make take suppressors off the NFA. They would only require a NICs check to buy. Call your Congressman. So they can say no. We are in PRM BTW.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I will wait until it gets into committee and starts to gain a little traction before I start to get excited. You already know Barry will veto it, so unless they have a super majority in favor - it goes nowhere until a 2A friendly POTUS holds the pen.

That said, I am glad to see the legislation submitted, and if it fails this go round I would like to see it again next year.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Why wait on this bill?

One item in these photos costs $1,000. The other costs $5,000. Guess which is which.

Attachments

• hearing aids 1.jpg
      hearing aids 1.jpg
      73.8 KB · Views: 323
    • hearing aids 2.jpg
      hearing aids 2.jpg
      22.9 KB · Views: 316

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Because this bill would keep Uncle Sam and Peter King and the rest of them out of our anal cavities. For a change. Let us enjoy our sport without The Man having zillions of eyeballs on us.

We can buy things that can kill the hell out of targets and people and critters with a five minute NICS check.

But people have to pay $200.00 in taxes and who knows what in legal fees for trusts and go through a "Thorough" background check and wait a year for an item that's as dangerous as a stick of softened butter.

Seems a tad backwards.

They say they can't hear the report of a gun going off with a suppressor attached. News flash. Knives don't make any sound when they're being used to sever one's head. A few seconds of screaming followed by some faint gurgling, but no real noise.

It's about damn time this is being proposed.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Both of these items are mine. Had I known they were legal years ago and had I known the problems associated with being hearing impaired, I would have willingly ponied up twice that much. My point was not intended as support for the status quo, but rather to show that the savings and reduction in hassle that may OR MAY NOT be realized is not worth risking your hearing. Rant on my friend.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Both of these items are mine. Had I known they were legal years ago and had I known the problems associated with being hearing impaired, I would have willingly ponied up twice that much. My point was not intended as support for the status quo, but rather to show that the savings and reduction in hassle that may OR MAY NOT be realized is not worth risking your hearing. Rant on my friend.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rant not directed toward you.

Directed at government officials and law makers who give zero thought to why a law is required and passed.

Our country is bassackwards regarding what's truly dangerous and what is not.

And if you really want something bad enough, they'll require you to pony up large sums of money to get it.

So it's not about public safety at all. If it were really about public safety, they would ban suppressors altogether.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    No one should be planning any festivities to celebrate this. If it passes both houses of congress—a BIG if—PAA'll just veto it—and there's no if about that at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom