• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 12a10

Apr 6, 2009
    AA County Crownsville
    Stopped by 2Asales in Jessup today to do the paperwork for purchase of 2 DPMS AR15 lowers. Was treated real good --good advice, helpful with paperwork and a decent discount off list prices. They have a nice selection of pistols at reasonable prices and some nice "black rifles" and AKs.

This is a recent start-up and worthy of MDS patronage and support.

One problem is that they are real hard to find. They are located near junction of Rt 32 and US1 in Jessup--in shopping strip behind the Taco Bell. However, they are not visible from street and there is no signage to guide you there. You have to get to the rear portion of strip--up hill in back of bldg. They are located about in middle of strip with only small window sign.

Very good guys--give them a try!!!

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    The out of the way location is really hidden in plain sight. I think it is a secure, wise location for such a shop.

Going there tomorrow! Noon to 7. Different hours. Got a call today about my paperwork.

Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    It's good to see that other people are seeing the same thing. The guys treated me great and had my Glock20C to me quicker than I ever expected. I'm still trying to think of something else to buy from them.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I drove past it 2 times and had to call them. :lol2::lol2:

+1

still was a great experience! they did the paperwork on my pop's lower, my used G22 and my engraved lower. They've got a MKIII (II?) for ~$270 that I want and some suppressors in stock that I'm going to fondle next time I'm in :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom