• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Got a phone call into them got the answering machine im looking to buy a few of each gonna see if they would let me do five of each to get the price break I wouldn't mind doing a group buy with others as well but im in western md away from most on here

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I'd be interested in a couple on a group buy but just reading the last couple of pages we'd be a long way from 100, more like 25 right now :shrug:

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    just spoke to the gentleman out there he said there are a bunch more out there and one dealer wanted to buy them all but he said no, he did allow me to buy five of each to get price break tho, seemed real nice to deal with,

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Ok so I actually got to shoot the police magnum in 12 gauge today with the Coasties. What is the difference between that and the wingmaster besides the barrel length? Thanks guys...

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    Police Magnums are generally parkerized vs. the bluing on the Wingmasters. The Wingmaster may only be 2 3/4'' vs the Police Magnum's 3" chamber. The Police Magnums use a one piece solid extractor. This being an old Wingmaster it may as well, I know some of the newer Remingtons are using mim extractors. Other than that I think they will be very much the same.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    What's the chamber 3inch vs. 2 3/4? Does that mean it only accepts 3inch shells? I'm am sorry for these basic questions, I just don't know about shotguns but I had a last shooting them today.

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    What's the chamber 3inch vs. 2 3/4? Does that mean it only accepts 3inch shells? I'm am sorry for these basic questions, I just don't know about shotguns but I had a last shooting them today.

3inch gun will accept everything up to 3in. 2 3/4 accepts everything up to 2 3/4

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom