• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks....I just ordered 3

Thanks! Yours still got squeezed out yesterday evening with Fedex.

FYI, the FDE braces are out of stock left and we're down to ~60 of the Black ones at this time so we'll probably run out relatively quickly on those too. We're expecting a pallet or two of Black & FDE braces to arrive within the next 30 days or so.

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    I'll buy 3 if 2 other people want to buy them. I can meet in Abingdon at the wegmans shopping center if so.

*****Just placed the order through joebobs, so shoot me a PM if you want 1 or 2 at the price of $110 each.

Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Might want to put this in the Handgun forum....

Since after all adding the Sig Brace specifically takes it out of the NFA category!

Agreed

I also don't see the point of these things. another 100 gets you a tax stamp and you've got a real rifle. I held one once and it just wasn't the same as a good stock IMO.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Agreed

I also don't see the point of these things. another 100 gets you a tax stamp and you've got a real rifle. I held one once and it just wasn't the same as a good stock IMO.

Difficult to get an AR platform < 29" through ATF, unless you are out of state. I might be wrong.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Speaking of braces, would this be OK? :)

Attachments

• IMG_0687.jpg
      IMG_0687.jpg
      50.7 KB · Views: 124

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Agreed

Aside from the stamp, it's nice not having to file paperwork to take it across state lines, and a lot of the constructive possession hangups can be avoided (also it's possible to loan out an AR pistol, not so much with an SBR)

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    I bought the 3 and they arrived today. I had two other MDS members meet up with me to sell the 2 I wasnt oging to use. So I saved $20 and got a free joebobs tshirt. There were about 6 other members who wanted them as well so if anyone else decides they want to save they are easy to sell just FYI.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I bought the 3 and they arrived today. I had two other MDS members meet up with me to sell the 2 I wasnt oging to use. So I saved $20 and got a free joebobs tshirt. There were about 6 other members who wanted them as well so if anyone else decides they want to save they are easy to sell just FYI.

Thanks for the brace. Nice to meet you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom