• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Anyone ever used these guys, I just sent my take down trigger out Saturday, I will give feedback when I get it back. I also got their bolt buffers.

http://brimstonegunsmithing.com/ruger-1022-1/

I'm looking for a charging handle, extended for sure. I will be shooting suppressed subs and thought KIDD would be the best since they offer 3 different spring tensions. Any other suggestions?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Let us know how it turns out. I'd be very interested in having my 10-22's trigger improved too. Did you opt for tier 1,2 or 3?

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Let us know how it turns out. I'd be very interested in having my 10-22's trigger improved too. Did you opt for tier 1,2 or 3?

I just did the basic trigger job at 2lbs, figured this is my SHTF gun so didn't want to go crazy. I've read good things but I will let you know when I get mine back. The price listed doesn't include the $9.50 return shipping charge or the $5.95 it cost to send flat rate to them.

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    I sent my wife's 10/22 trigger to them for their basic trigger job. It's pretty nice. We broth like it. I generally dont like lightening triggers but I'll probably send mine out to them eventually.

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    I have a Kidd 10/22 supergrade. It has one of his 2 stage triggers in it. FWIW it cycles subs just fine with the standard recoil spring. I tried the heavier spring when shooting suppressed to try and keep the bolt closed longer, but it started stove piping. The Kidd charging handle is nice.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    I had their stage three done on my takedown, also included the charging handle, adjustable trigger and extended mag release from rimfire technologies, which they resell.

I have not fired the gun, was hoping to get out this weekend sometime together with a Chiappa .22lr upper which I have to test fire.

I will post pictures tonight when I get home.

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    I had their basic trigger job done for my bull pup. It's no Geissele but it is nice for the money. They do good work and it was a fast turn around.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    9ef012d213945f8e1c86e74dc1be0114.jpg
    8471482353f9f6d7910eff5fcf474a0b.jpg

Their turn around was super quick

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I went with a drop in Timney trigger in my first 10/22 build and I like it. On the second I took the trigger assembly that I removed from the first and put in a VQ trigger kit, a VQ firing pin and extractor in the took-off bolt and left it at that. That actually has a nice 2.75# trigger pull also without any massaging of the parts.

Panzer Radeo

National Wanderer
    Apr 21, 2014
    I just bought a volquartsen target hammer... $40 to drop the factory 7lb trigger down to 2.5lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom