• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grumbler

Jan 27, 2013
    Gday all

I have had a gun built over the past year or so and its finally ready for me to take delivery. But since I started this process, I have moved up to Hartford County. Can any body recommend a good FFL for me to use to do the transfer?

Edit: Its nothing in a special category, just a strait varminter.

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    I've always had good dealings with Cooters Classic Firearms in Darlington. Charged a lot less for a regulated transfer then anyone else and I heard through the grapevine he is now a Class III FFL. Don't hold me too that one though. The business is run out of his home and he is very friendly.

vinjet700

No one of significance
    Mar 1, 2013
    State of absolute disgust
    I've always had good dealings with Cooters Classic Firearms in Darlington. Charged a lot less for a regulated transfer then anyone else and I heard through the grapevine he is now a Class III FFL. Don't hold me too that one though. The business is run out of his home and he is very friendly.

Couldn't resist :D

Attachments

• untitled.png
      untitled.png
      21.6 KB · Views: 265

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

I second this. he did a transfer for me a couple of months ago and was very reasonable and a very nice guy.

Grumbler

Jan 27, 2013
    Cheers guys

I went to Ricks Gun and Pawn, but he was closed. I'll try and give Cooters a ring tomorrow.

bigdaddycoolfm

Mar 24, 2014
    Gun Connection on Rt 40

These guys always did good by me.. Helped me out with some of the gun laws a couple times also.. they get my vote..:thumbsup:

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    the bank gun and pawn in havre de grace. deb is super nice and treated my friends and I very well during the panic.

CJB762

Jul 5, 2012
    Bowmans Guns Shop on Cedar Church Road in Darlington. I have done several transfers through them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom