• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Wow. Pretty sure I would've just kindly told them to go self-fornicate with a chainsaw and turned around and went home. Whatever happened to the obnoxiously nice Canadian stereotype?

Yeah, CA sucks a big one. No one should ever pay for the privilege of hunting up there. F their tourism industry. Many years ago a group of us were going up there for a wedding. One guy had a DUI 12 years earlier and they wouldn't let him in the country. After much ball busting on their part we told them to go F a moose and turned around and skipped the wedding. They still detained us for over an hour. We should have such a good border.

Mar 31, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    It is called MGUNS, state police resource for gun questions, had my name run and it list all my regulated firearms. Rockville MSP barracks, go in front door, look behind the glass to the right and there is a big poster that says MGUNS, got a stop, got a question, call mguns-or something to that affect. Guaranteed MSP is now running anyone they suspect of owning firearms whether it is a sticker or your admission, or in my case a a gun case in the rear seat through MGUNS as SOP hoping they can get a confiscation.

Question know is if it is tied into the License Plate Reader database??????
    Not sure why you think we WANT to confiscate guns. The only guns I want are illegal ones in possession of felons. I could care less about people with NRA stickers and such. Except for the fact that I will make conversation with them. I only use MGUN after I make an arrest our investigating a violation. It would be a waste of my time to run your info to see if you own guns, I just presume that anyone may own or possess them legal or not.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Everyone has some sort of kink...;)
    Totes Magoats. :D

th

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Screw the stickers....I've got one better. And I will NEVER take this off my truck. Still can't believe this state allows this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      78.6 KB · Views: 146

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    I love when MOCO police ask to search my vehicle on a stop and when I say "I do not consent to a search" they say "well, that is probable cause". Then I ask what it is they saw that made it "probable cause", and they have no answer.
    My vehicle is K-9 searched everyday at work anyway, but I never give consent to LEO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom