• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    MSP is too busy rejecting CCW applications. They'll get around to you when they finish rejecting everyone .

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    Unfortunately my computer is still down. Also due to the current manpower issues I will be tasked with higher priority issues and will not be able to process collector applications at this time. I will begin again as soon as time allows. You can check back any time for an update.

I received the same BS reply today.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    I doubt that case has anything to do with it. Most likely they are simply backed up.

You would think they would just repeal the state's unconstitutional law that limits us to one regulated firearm purchase in a 30 day period. It would make it a hell of a lot easier on everyone. You would think state approval, registration, and a 7-10 day wait period would be enough.

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    You would think they would just repeal the state's unconstitutional law that limits us to one regulated firearm purchase in a 30 day period. It would make it a hell of a lot easier on everyone. You would think state approval, registration, and a 7-10 day wait period would be enough.

Oh... that's right. I forgot about our state legislators being crazy.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA

Since when has MD given law-abiding gun owners a break? :sarcasm:

RedViperinMD

Mar 20, 2011
    MoCo
    Received an e-mail response from Cpl. M. Cusimano at MSP today...

"You have been approved as a collector, you may begin to purchase as a collector. Letters will be mailed as soon as time allows."

:party29:

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    I just sent another email with a copy of my C&R and he responded back within an hour, saying that I was approved and the paperwork would be mail as soon as time allows.

LostSoul

Nugget Popper
    Oct 29, 2008
    Ho Co
    I sent my designated collector letter out at least two months ago, (don't remember the exact date) and no response to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom