• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    It's embarrassing to say this, but it's been about 11 years since I've been in a strip club. Might have to stop in and say hello. Divorced now, so I should go and have some fun.

Never been a fan of strip clubs, but when one of our IPs owns one, I will stop in to support it!

Being divorced, and old, it should be an interesting experience. I have not been to one since I celebrated my divorce over 15 years ago!

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    Never been a fan of strip clubs, but when one of our IPs owns one, I will stop in to support it!

Being divorced, and old, it should be an interesting experience. I have not been to one since I celebrated my divorce over 15 years ago!

Someone go with and have the defibrillator handy...just in case.:D

ChrisR/T

Resident Beer Snob
    Oct 30, 2008
    Las Vegas, from Hazard County
    Thanks for all the support....The second floor is available for bachelor/private parties. The beer is $5 domestic $6 import and the dancer drinks are $20. The club is full nude and full liquor. It is clean and classy, not on the Block. More like a neighborhood bar with naked girls. MDshooters get a free drink for visiting. Ask for Brian.

The question is, can the bartenders make a good Old Fashioned?

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    Lemme know how the Old Fahioned is. Have yet to find anyone in this state who can make it right.

Karl

Mar 7, 2013
    I have never been to a strip club as they are rare over here in Sweden but my wife to be over in MD said it was ok to visit such establishments so later this year I will be there. :)

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    I have never been to a strip club as they are rare over here in Sweden but my wife to be over in MD said it was ok to visit such establishments so later this year I will be there. :)

When you stop to exchange your money, make sure you get a bunch of one dollar bills.:D

WarVet762

Dec 14, 2011
    VA
    NO COVER. No hassle. Free parking at the Burger King. Yes the bartenders can make an Old Fashioned with or without clothes on,

My buddy literally lives a couple doors down from your place. I'll be there tomorrow. Also a quick question; are you sure it's ok to park at the BK? After dark they seem to tow pretty regularly. Besides that, are you open during the week around 3 or 4 p.m.???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom