• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Well I am slowly getting parts in.

Have the CMMG ramped bolt and HAHN heavy buffer being delivered this week and my Zombie lower is on its way to my local friendly FFL for transfer. Christmas is coming early me thinks.

I think, since rsideout has been SO helpful and supporting, that he should help me fill out my Form 1. If that does not work rsideout how about ...PLEASE help me with my Form 1? :D

Dave

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Dave, No problem. Didn't I already email you a sample form 1 and the ATF pdf of the form 1? It was probably 2 months ago.

Oh no, after the money you have cost me and the advice and teasing me with the pictures and all I want hands on by the numbershelp. :lol2:

Actually I tend to mess up forms and just want to go over it with you as I fill out some of the parts to make sure I have the correct info there.

Dave

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Oh no, after the money you have cost me and the advice and teasing me with the pictures and all I want hands on by the numbershelp. :lol2:

Actually I tend to mess up forms and just want to go over it with you as I fill out some of the parts to make sure I have the correct info there.

Dave

No problem. It's pretty simple. You can save info in the ATF Form1 PDF. Just fill it out, save it, and then email me a copy for review.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Well I am stuck on the build right now. Apparently magwell blocks are in short supply. Trying to get a Spikes Tactical but cant get them on the phone and cannot find anyone who has them in stock.

Looks that is the last major piece I need to get this puppy built.

Dave

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    OK found a Spikes Magwell block. Used, but I got one. Now I am waiting for my lower to get in, the magwell block to arrive and the upper to show up.

The can should hopefully show up soon as well so I can get the Form 4 going. After talking with Liberty Suppressors I will be sticking with the Gemtech Multimount for now but gettting a Liberty Mystic later.

Will start taking pictures as major parts show up.

Dave

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    You should do some before and after photos. Photos of all the parts explaining what they are, etc, etc... And then photos of everything assembled. They would be a great tool for those new to 9mm AR's to learn from.

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    I am waiting for my punisher lower to come in so I can send it off. Then I will be good to go. The form 4s should be back in a couple of weeks so I can get them off to the feds

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    You should do some before and after photos. Photos of all the parts explaining what they are, etc, etc... And then photos of everything assembled. They would be a great tool for those new to 9mm AR's to learn from.

Thats the plan stan.

i will lay out the parts I have and label them and where I got them and such and take photos of the assembly as I go along.

Some assembly, of course, will have to wait until the Form 1 returns.

I finally got the Zombie lower delivered to my local friendly FFL. Spent my lunch break killing a few trees. Should be able to go get it by the 3rd of Aug,

Dave

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I sent them to both of you. What's taking you two so long???? Your not women....just make up your mind and fill out the forms. :sad20:

OK, OK, dont get you panties in a bunch. :lol2:

I just got the lower delivered and have to wait for that to clear. I have the SN of the lower and have found an example of how to fill out the Form 1 if using a trust.

Since I cannot save the form after I fill it out I will have to print and scan it in and then send it.

rsideout - I may just drop you a quick line when i fill it out as there are only 1 or two small parts of one or two sections I am not sure about.

Dave

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Ok here is what I have for the build so far. Pics to follow:

CMMG Ramped 9mm Bolt (Full Auto Rated)
    Spikes Tactical Zombie Lower (Picking up after Aug 3rd)
    Spikes Tactical Enhanced Magwell Block
    GMTacticalParts Enhanced Charging Handle (Company name might be wrong)
    RRA Standard LPK
    HAHN Pistol Cal 8.2oz Buffer
    SSAR-15 Bump Fire Stock (Left Handed)
    (2X) CProducts 32-RND mags

Waiting for:

Gemtech Talon SBR upper
    Gemtech MultiMount Suppressor
    1/2x28 LID adapter (needed for 9mm pistols)

Considering:

Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard
    Ambi Stock backplate for Single point harnes
    Single point sling
    EOTech Holo sight

Will be completing Form 1 as soon as I get the lower in my hands. Just want to be sure before I send the documents int.

Let me know if you want any more information. Again, pics coming as soon as I get the lower. Probably Sat. the 6th as it is hard to get to this place at lunch from work.

Dave

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I look forward to following the progression of your build. It seems like youre off to a great start so far.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    I love the magpul trigger guards. Make sure it will work with the bumpfire stock.

Yeah I was thinking that as well today when I got the Bumpfire stock. I held off on buying it as I have one already at home for another build so I will try it out and see. If it works I will back-fill my other build with another one.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom