• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Smart-phone has internet, have had to use it quite often to check stuff out at the range for al - pricing on ammo, pricing for targets, etc etc :D

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Sounds like you know this from personal experience, was it a gun purchase or did you speak your mind too your wife too?
    Wifes 4 year old grandaughter, with a new wiffle ball BAT on Easter. Hurts just thinking about it!

Huckleberry43

Apr 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    maybe I can remember my ammo and mags this time:sad20::sad20:

I drove all the way out to Freestate Gun Range for the "Ball Buster" match a week ago or so, and I forgot the locks to my guns L:( Super FAIL! I have to say that was one of the most embarrassing moments of my shooting career. I hope to get back out there for another one sometime this year. I want to shoot competitively more for the rest of my life as a new year's resolution. I need to first bring the keys to my gun locks with me...

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I drove all the way out to Freestate Gun Range for the "Ball Buster" match a week ago or so, and I forgot the locks to my guns L:( Super FAIL! I have to say that was one of the most embarrassing moments of my shooting career. I hope to get back out there for another one sometime this year. I want to shoot competitively more for the rest of my life as a new year's resolution. I need to first bring the keys to my gun locks with me...

Not the first. Seen many done that at mg. ;)

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Not the first. Seen many done that at mg. ;)

Forgot my mags once. Thankfully Migettem (sp) was there to help out. :) :thumbsup:

Locked my keys in the car once. :o Wife had to come from St. Mary's to unlock it. :sad20:

I've helped a lot of guys out there, myself.

Sh1t happens. ;)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Got 2 hours in today with Al, got there at 4 - was a decent trip, until a off-duty St. Mary's deputy decided to shoulder, go to low-ready, and then present his AR while Al was at the 40-45 yard mark on his way back to the table. Bolt closed, mag in - wasn't a very good exchange between Al and him, Al went full-blown into his ass while he tried to play it cool as if it wasn't a big deal.

Doubt that'd have been the case if the roles were reversed.

Aside from that though, good day at the range.

Huckleberry43

Apr 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Got 2 hours in today with Al, got there at 4 - was a decent trip, until a off-duty St. Mary's deputy decided to shoulder, go to low-ready, and then present his AR while Al was at the 40-45 yard mark on his way back to the table. Bolt closed, mag in - wasn't a very good exchange between Al and him, Al went full-blown into his ass while he tried to play it cool as if it wasn't a big deal.

Doubt that'd have been the case if the roles were reversed.

Aside from that though, good day at the range.

Safety is OUR responsibility. I am glad to hear we are taking care to make people aware of that.

I don't like people playing with their firearms bolt open, mag out even when I'm down range. Its not good practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom