• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    The first thousand posts, they were the worst.

The next thousand, they were the worst, too.

Or would that be 'worster'?

After 10k. Is it worstest? ;)

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    The first thousand posts, they were the worst.

The next thousand, they were the worst, too.

Or would that be 'worster'?

Worcestershire
    Worcestershire-Sauce.jpg

mmm mmmmmm...

Glock30Eric

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2013
    That would be a step up from OweMalley :lol2:

I rather to have Putin over OweMalley, to be honest with you all. I would vote to join Russia if it came to a ballot in Maryland. USA will never let us to secede after the war between North and South. Not only that, USA will never let Crimea to join Russia after the Crimeans voted to join Russia. USA is bigot and hypocrite in every ways.

I don't give a flying rat if you don't like my English. At least I am not dumb like many of you who thinks you could change Maryland and/or USA.

Glock30Eric

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2013
    ... and Plurals — Oh, my!

That is how bad peole thinks they could change Maryland back to its root. I did it on purpose to give you a headache because it is giving me one ever since you guys think you could change Maryland.

Yes, I do troll on a daily basis. :party29: Rage on, comrades! :mad54:

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    That is how bad peole thinks they could change Maryland back to its root. I did it on purpose to give you a headache because it is giving me one ever since you guys think you could change Maryland.

Yes, I do troll on a daily basis. :party29: Rage on, comrades! :mad54:

Misery loves company, and thanks for the mutual headache. How thoughtful of you.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I rather to have Putin over OweMalley, to be honest with you all. I would vote to join Russia if it came to a ballot in Maryland. USA will never let us to secede after the war between North and South. Not only that, USA will never let Crimea to join Russia after the Crimeans voted to join Russia. USA is bigot and hypocrite in every ways.

I don't give a flying rat if you don't like my English. At least I am not dumb like many of you who thinks you could change Maryland and/or USA.
    "It's the way Pop wanted it."

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    surprised he made it to 177 posts if this is his normal mode

so what is the record for lowest post count someone had when the ban hammer fell?

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Many returning trolls get off one or two posts before they're spotted, then banned.

WTF

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 1, 2014
    Many returning trolls get off one or two posts before they're spotted, then banned.

WTF, I wasn't even trying to troll here. I was simple expressing my thoughts and all of those were my thoughts. Those were facts and you seems want to shove it under Obama's rug. That's cool and I feel you, bro. Yeah, you like to suppress the truth and that's the characteristic of Hitler, Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Obama, Eric Holder, et al.

You cannot stick your head into sand and act like all is alright.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Since I don't know what "secedee Maryland" means I cannot answer your interrogatory. So I don't know if I have to add anything except posting when you are drunk is bad.

The secedee. It's the plural form of those locust bug things that come every seven years. Which incidentally is about how long it will be before the troll can come back.

highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    There are a lot of people putting in a lot of work and time, if anyone were to think its a waste of time then they probably keep it to them selves or maybe say "i disagree"

Its disrespectful to the whole crew who has been in Annapolis every day. If we can't change MD, well we can slow it down a little bit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom