• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 23, 2013
    What a self righteous piece of garbage, the same kind that happens to permeate liberal causes. You know the do as I say not as I do crowd.

How dare her lecture law abiding citizens while making our roads dangerous for our children, grandchildren and general public.

Cue go to some kind of management class and repent in 3....2.....1...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Men Demand Answers from Moms Demand Action

Turns out Erin Sharkey Gormley (Maryland coordinator of Moms Demand Action) is also head of Moms Demand Snack Food…read on...

According to Maryland District Court records, Erin Melissa Sharkey Gormley, whose date of birth is listed as January, 1969, standing 5' 4" and weighing 160 pounds was cited February 17th for "Driver Using Hands To Use Handheld Telephone While Motor Vehicle Is In Motion". This dangerous Distracted Driving infraction occurred in the same block as the Annapolis Branch of the Annapolis Public Library at 3pm, just after the schools let out.

Just three days ago, on March 25th, Ms. Erin Melissa Sharkey Gormley's Driver's License was suspended for "failure to comply".

But there's more from the Maryland District Court Records...

On December 8, 1995, a white female with a birth date of January 1969, standing 5'4", weighing 115 pounds named Erin Melissa Gormley was cited with a "Mass Transit Citation" for "Consuming Food And Beverage" by Maryland Transit Administration Police Officer Myrtle Glover.

Eleven days later, on December 19, 1995, a white female with a birth date of January 1969, standing 5'4", named Erin Melissa Gormley, now weighing a reported "130 pounds" was cited, according to the Maryland District Court records, for being "Disorderly In Public" and "Disobeying A Police Officer. The charge was filed by Maryland Transit Administration Police Officer Myrtle Glover.

Following that, Ms. Erin Melissa Gormley sued the Maryland Transit Administration in a civil action that was declared "closed/inactive" on July 3rd, 1996.

So if you see Erin Melissa Sharkey Gormley and she looks hungry, the recommendation is that you Keep Back 300 Feet.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Sweet...

So I can add "self-entitled combative bitch" to the description.

Erin, sweetheart, you're the gift that keeps on giving. Much like Herpes.

I think you just insulted Herpes.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Some moms have it right....

gun-control-armed-soccer-mom.jpg

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I think dblas mentioned that that he has never seen Erin Melissa Sharkey Gormley with HER "children" as props at any rally.

Now that Grandma Erin has lost her driver's license--as a part of her actions that endanger our children--I'm sure that her "vulnerable children" can drive her to Frosh's office on their way to work. She can continue swooning all over Frosh there and at every public event that she is known to follow him to.

So Erin, and I know you're here, I'm sure your husband, who obviously digs your hyphenated married name, will not wimper when you extend it to Erin Melissa Sharkey Frosh Gormley.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Just an FYI here:

The "failure to comply" suspension is a new code that originated with the change in how citations are handled from a few years ago. Basically, she didn't notify the court, within the specified time frame, of how she wanted to proceed with the citation.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Just an FYI here:

The "failure to comply" suspension is a new code that originated with the change in how citations are handled from a few years ago. Basically, she didn't notify the court, within the specified time frame, of how she wanted to proceed with the citation.

And here I thought she was standing up for her right to endanger children walking home from school... :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom