• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    lmao awesome. So she jeopardizes the safety of her kids with distracted driving? Nice. :lol2:

Jeopardizing the safety of everyone's kids as far as I'm concerned. If I recall correctly that ticket was also issued in downtown Annapolis around 3PM on a weekday when kids all over are getting out of school.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    BTW, everyone should say "Hi" to Erin, as she is known to lurk here and read the public posts.

Hi Erin.

You can join us anytime you know.

Maybe if you stick around you'll see how much time we spend trying to interpret and follow the firearms laws in MD. We are fierce defenders of the second amendment.

Heck, we'll even take you to the range, you might even like it :) Have you ever tried shooting? I used to be sceeeeered of guns, then I tried. It was one of the most empowering things I have ever done.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Hi Erin.

You can join us anytime you know.

Maybe if you stick around you'll see how much time we spend trying to interpret and follow the firearms laws in MD. We are fierce defenders of the second amendment.

Heck, we'll even take you to the range, you might even like it :) Have you ever tried shooting? I used to be sceeeeered of guns, then I tried. It was one of the most empowering things I have ever done.
    As Mark Cuban Once said....

"I wouldn't hire him [her] to run a Dairy Queen."

If you can't trust her with a car, how can you possibly trust her with a firearm? I mean, don't they believe unpaid parking tickets are actually disqualifying items?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Jeopardizing the safety of everyone's kids as far as I'm concerned. If I recall correctly that ticket was also issued in downtown Annapolis around 3PM on a weekday when kids all over are getting out of school.

Yes, that would be West Street in front of the LIBRARY to be exact…

By the way, the Benhew Consulting that she says she is a "principal" at on LinkedIn is a phony. No such business operates in the real world. It is a "fun/pretend" idea to give Grandma Erin cover while she twitters away on Facebook all day in her jammies...

aaronn

Aug 8, 2013
    Baltimore
    Yes, that would be West Street in front of the LIBRARY to be exact…

By the way, the Benhew Consulting that she says she is a "principal" at on LinkedIn is a phony. No such business operates in the real world. It is a "fun/pretend" idea to give Grandma Erin cover while she twitters away on Facebook all day in her jammies...

She just registered the entity and used what I presume to be her home address as the pricipal place of business.

Date of Formation or Registration: 03/05/2014

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    As Mark Cuban Once said....

"I wouldn't hire him [her] to run a Dairy Queen."

If you can't trust her with a car, how can you possibly trust her with a firearm? I mean, don't they believe unpaid parking tickets are actually disqualifying items?

Do you ever consider the grabber position? Not saying I cosign on it, but I can see why they believe as they do. There's a lack of depth to it, but they don't go there. Fear is a big boulder to move. They just don't scratch below the surface enough to conclude that guns ARE safety.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Zi3jqEK.jpg

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Did they think she's wearing a badger on her head??

My Cocker Spaniel looked at me as if to say; "Dad, are you going to get real old like that one day too?" To which I reassuringly replied; "Not anytime soon little buddy. I'm only 48."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom