• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    The only way I see this having a chance would to make a deal with the devil so to speak and convince the dems who look shaky in the poles this fall that we'll back off them if they vote for it. Even that would probably only get 3 or 4 more votes if we're lucky, and I don't really want to make such a deal anyhow.

It's a good symbolic gesture though. I will show up to support it.

RedWolf762

Jan 18, 2013
    Freedom
    I just wanted to thank you all for getting me to go from the guy who rants about the state to the guy who does something about it.

Every time I see a post like this it gives me a little hope, but I still wonder, for everyone we have introduced to the fight, how many have exited?

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    A straight up repeal isn't in the cards. An amendment, though, would do better.

And such an amendment could fix a lot of items.

Take the HQL - Option 1 would be to make it optional...but it's also a carry permit. Option 2 would be to keep it...but ditch the current 7-day waiting period (since getting an HQL inherently prevents buying in a fit of temper).

Or the gun ban - revise the list of banned guns, taking off arms clearly not a problem. By the way, that's going to be most of them. Or plug rescinding the ban as a way to get all the people who stockpiled to sell off the half-dozen AR receivers they bought.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    A straight up repeal isn't in the cards. An amendment, though, would do better.

And such an amendment could fix a lot of items.

Take the HQL - Option 1 would be to make it optional...but it's also a carry permit. Option 2 would be to keep it...but ditch the current 7-day waiting period (since getting an HQL inherently prevents buying in a fit of temper).

Or the gun ban - revise the list of banned guns, taking off arms clearly not a problem. By the way, that's going to be most of them. Or plug rescinding the ban as a way to get all the people who stockpiled to sell off the half-dozen AR receivers they bought.

Option 1 seems the most doable to me. The HQL resembles the old FOID in Illinois. Both as viable and useful as the dodo.

Options 2 and 3 have too many feel-good liberals behind them.

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    Let's Go Back to Annapolis for a little 1:1! Or 2:1 etc! With the GA!

Get ready to help fight the fight! It's never to soon to start writing and calling the legislatures to let them know you support this bill!

Yes via phone! And Yes via mail! And YES in person!

Feel free to drop me a line if anyone wants to visit their GA reps in person.

Glock.Woman@aol.com

I am not often on this forum, but will travel to Annapolis and meet with MD Shooter folks and their reps on 2A issues.

Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    I just wanted to thank you all for getting me to go from the guy who rants about the state to the guy who does something about it.
    Well Said!

Feel free to drop me a line if u want to visit ur GA reps in person.

Glock.Woman@aol.com

I am not often on this forum, but will travel to Annapolis and meet with MD Shooter folks and their reps on 2A issues.

ryanwall

wish omalley was gone
    Mar 16, 2014
    Need help to figure out who to sue for wrongful dienal of hql

Would really like some help in finding out who to sue for a wrongful deinal of hql.Because applicant has no crimnial background and has had 4473 form ran on him and has passed several times and have walked out with rifles
    :mad54:

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Would really like some help in finding out who to sue for a wrongful deinal of hql.Because applicant has no crimnial background and has had 4473 form ran on him and has passed several times and have walked out with rifles

Contact an attorney. The aggrieved party has 30 days to appeal the determination once the MSP sent the denial letter. PM me if you would like.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh

Did anyone else receive a random PM from this member asking for help with the HQL?

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring

Welcome to the forums. :D

Hell of a first post. :lol2:

Feb 28, 2013
    Contact an attorney. The aggrieved party has 30 days to appeal the determination once the MSP sent the denial letter. PM me if you would like.

I would also recommend to whoever the party in question is, that they NOT mention that they've had NICS checks ran on them before. Apparently he's prohibited by state definition but not federal, and that would imply he owns other firearms that our Politburo would not want him to have.

Welcome to the forums. :D

Hell of a first post. :lol2:

That's okay. I didn't do an intro either.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom