• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm 9 days into an order for 5 LPKs. I can be patient. As long as I'm not looking at 25-30 days.

I don't like the fact that they charged my CC before shipping. They charged my CC the same day I placed my order.

Oh well.
    Jim Smith

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    PSA's deals are hard to beat. I tell everyone who buys an 80 from me to check their site every morning at 9am and you can build nice evil gun for an extremely good price.

I had my Father order a rifle build kit that was on sale. 3 days later my friend who lives down the street ordered the same one (back on sale). Then a week later I had my uncle order a build kit from them (14.5" pinned and welded). Well my uncle received his 1st, followed by my friend, then my father got his delivered last. My father received his shipping notice on the 15th business day.

So I am not sure how their shipping system works but it is worth it for the deals that you can get.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I'm 9 days into an order for 5 LPKs. I can be patient. As long as I'm not looking at 25-30 days.

I don't like the fact that they charged my CC before shipping. They charged my CC the same day I placed my order.

Oh well.
    Jim Smith

I had the same feeling when I ordered two uppers to the tune of $1200. They charged my card right away and it took more than 6 weeks to receive the order. The worst part is that I ordered them for some non internet savy friends who didn't want to pay me until their got their parts.

PSA has some great deals but their service levels blow.

c-03003

Sep 6, 2011
    Fort Washington, MD
    It took them 12 days to ship a complete rifle kit (w/o lower of course). I ordered Oct. 25th. I already have it but my order status on their website still says "processing

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I have a order from PSA that's been on back order since early September and just got a tracking number on Friday. Not upset it was to nice of a deal not to wait.

CarlosM

Mar 12, 2013
    Looks like they just posted a bunch of Black Friday deals, including the M4 Premium upper without CH or BCG for $269. That's a really good deal.

systemmaster

MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2009
    Lost
    Looks like they just posted a bunch of Black Friday deals, including the M4 Premium upper without CH or BCG for $269. That's a really good deal.

Just tried ordering that, won't go through. Site must be overwhelmed or they are holding the orders back.

CarlosM

Mar 12, 2013
    Just tried ordering that, won't go through. Site must be overwhelmed or they are holding the orders back.

I haven't tried ordering. I bought that same upper a few weeks ago when it was on sale for 299. I'm not too upset about the $30 difference. I already have mine up and running. :)

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    How about the middy with ss barrel and the leupold scope? Good deal?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom