• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    The Armory in Virginia Beach has some very good prices with popular ammo in stock.

Good thing also is shipping is cheaper than most and usually next day delivery--at least from Virginia Beach to Frederick.

sgatz

Sep 11, 2013
    Columbia Walmart
    Tons of 38 special for $23.47
    IMG_1565.jpg

I was tempted by the lone box of 30/30, but then.....
    IMG_1566.jpg

BEHOLD!!!! 22lr for $2.47
    IMG_1567.jpg

and they had these double gun cases for $29
    IMG_1568.jpg

the foam was thin, and unlike some of the other cases I've seen, they are not waterproof. You get what you pay for.

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    Weren't the employees freaking out with your picture-taking? I'm surprised you weren't thrown to the ground and handcuffed by the Walmart Police.

sgatz

Sep 11, 2013
    @ JettaRed No one was there in the dept. but I have taken pics before and they didn't say anything... I did get some of the 22lr.
    @ Stein79 ...That is why they have been sitting there all week. (I try to go in at least every other day).

sgatz

Sep 11, 2013
    New at Columbia Walmart: some .40 SW
    IMG_1588.jpg

and some 45 auto - couldn't find the price...sorry
    IMG_1589.jpg

The high priced .38 is STILL there....

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Ammo Supply Warehouse

Hey guys just ordered some RIO Royal Star Low Recoil Shotgun Slugs from a company called Ammo Supply Warehouse (ASW), they had the best prices on this ammo that I could find online, process was easy to order and they had fast shipping. Just wanted to through out a plug for them, I am not affiliated with their business at all. Here is the website and phone number 775.513.1058 www.ammosupplywarehouse.com

George

Paperpounder

Jan 12, 2011
    Hampstead, MD / NC
    Tula .223 popping up everywhere today 100 rd packs at bps for $27. Plus Walmart (Westminster / hampstead). I love it. I was able to get 400 rds today bouncing around different places for like .27 CPR.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Cabela's is taking backorders on Remington UMC .223, 800 rounds for $300. Shipping is ~$19, and they have a code for $20 off $150 on their home page. Not the best price in the world, and will be 2-3 weeks before being shipped, but reasonable given the level of panic these days.

$299 shipped/800 rounds = $.374/round and includes the dry box. I'll take it. Beats the shit out of CTD's $1,000 per 1,000 rounds. :sad20:

(link removed)

******** cabelas order of remington umc 223 bulk*********

Just called cabelas. They said that the list is so long. That it will take 6-12 months before I could even see mine. If I would have placed order at that time. So. The 2-3 week back order is correct for the first ones who bought it months back. Sorry for the bad news. Don't believe me. Call them.

From the grave! I placed my order 12/29/2012. Order received today, 2/5/2014. :shocked4:

My damn credit card expired in the meantime and I had to update it with them, or I might have gotten it a day or two sooner.

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    Gander Mountain in Winchester, Virginia has a ton of 9mm with no box limit. Remington Mega Pack 250 for $69.99 and Fiocchi 50 box for $13.99. Lots of other calibers, but no .22LR.

jomill613

Jun 13, 2012
    Bowie
    I've never heard of laxammo.com, but the site looks like they have a good stock of popular ammo. The deal breaker usually is the shipping price when it comes to buying ammo online.

natsb

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2013
    southern MD
    Must be nice to be a Texan

Okay, I am officially jealous of Texans. I am in Houston on a business trip. I stopped by a big box sporting goods store called Academy. And there it was, shelves and shelves full of ammo. I just couldn't stop staring at it. Everything I need is there, and lots of it.

So I checked with UPS and I can ship myself up to 66 pounds of ammo as long as I put a ORM-D label on the box. Guess what I am doing tomorrow afternoon?

I have always loved my trips to San Antonio. I am sensing a move from Maryland may be in my future.

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    Okay, I am officially jealous of Texans. I am in Houston on a business trip. I stopped by a big box sporting goods store called Academy. And there it was, shelves and shelves full of ammo. I just couldn't stop staring at it. Everything I need is there, and lots of it.

So I checked with UPS and I can ship myself up to 66 pounds of ammo as long as I put a ORM-D label on the box. Guess what I am doing tomorrow afternoon?

I have always loved my trips to San Antonio. I am sensing a move from Maryland may be in my future.

Good plan on the UPS shipping to home!

Sent from my android device using carrier pigeons.

Cadillac jack

Mar 5, 2014
    Crofton
    I'm all over the place when it comes to ammo . GunBroker.com palmetto state has really good deals on federal green tips and today is the last day for free shipping . Sgammo.com has some good deals. If I need it by the weekend Walmart, anglers in annapolis . Freds in Waldorf I keep myself well stocked

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom