• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    Appears I.O. is no longer the stateside representative. Ted Marshall steps in now.

Be great if they sold Polish barrels separately.

http://www.fabrykabroni.pl/?d=105&tid=231
    _182513_img_0002aa.jpg

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    Yes they are straight from the horse's mouth. A good thing too since I.O. sucks.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/01/23/msbs-radon-rifle-us-launch-impressions/

They will be even bringing in their new MSBS rifle that can be both a standard or bullpup rifle. It is essentially what the ACR was supposed to be but leave it to the Poles to make it better and actually want to cater to the U.S. market unlike Remington Outdoors (Freedom Group).

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    Yes they are straight from the horse's mouth. A good thing too since I.O. sucks.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/01/23/msbs-radon-rifle-us-launch-impressions/

They will be even bringing in their new MSBS rifle that can be both a standard or bullpup rifle. It is essentially what the ACR was supposed to be but leave it to the Poles to make it better and actually want to cater to the U.S. market unlike Remington Outdoors (Freedom Group).

I was wondering how extensive the stateside manufacturing would be, so thanks for the great link. :thumbsup:

This is terrific news. Was really impressed with the craftsmanship found in their AKMs. Looking forward to their offerings.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    they brought in the 5.45 pistol and will never get a dime from me asshats

Where is it? Show me a Polish 5.45 AK pistol on the market?

That is right it doesn't exist.

That was just an excuse made up by BATFE considering the fact the Poles "submitted" it back in 2011 so by your logic 7n6 should have been banned 4 years ago.

No if you are going to blame anyone blame the domestic firearms industry leaning on the ATF because they could not handle the competition of how cheap the surplus ammo was so they went and cried to the ATF about how "unfair" 7n6 on the market was because it was slowly starting to eat into their profit margins. If you think this is some made-up conspiracy look up Robert C. Schuetz, then president of Olympic Arms who submitted a 7.62x39 AR pistol that got steel-core 7.62x39 banned and he did not care.
    http://www.thegunzone.com/762x39.html

You might as well include the Russian aggression in the Ukraine as another reason too.

Get your facts straight before you slander a company.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Trolls piss me off but im not going to feed them.It is documented that Radom USA 5.45 pistol was used by the ATF to ban 7n6.
    have a nice day

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    Trolls piss me off but im not going to feed them.It is documented that Radom USA 5.45 pistol was used by the ATF to ban 7n6.
    have a nice day

I just gave you evidence. If anything you are the troll and naive. Did BATFE show proof of their submission or are you going by their word?

http://www.thebangswitch.com/bye-bye-7n6/

Again show me this Radom pistol readily available on the market and I will eat my words nevermind the fact there have been other 5.45 pistols available yet BATFE did not act then so what makes Radom special? While we are at it show me that Olympic OA-93 that i can buy as well? Both vaporware.

You do know BATFE lies right and will look for any excuse to ban something regardless of legality or reason, right? Right? Look, I am not arguing whether Radom did or didn't submit it but what I am arguing is that it was not the real reason otherwise 7n6 would have been banned sooner never mind the fact JBI Armory and Robinson Arms were building them too so you might as well extend your boycott to them as well. Look at the Ukrainian crisis as the real culprit coupled with a real threat to 5.56 ammo sales the domestic industry was nipping in the bud. So what better way to do it than to look back to 2011 at some obscure foreign pistol that may or may not have been submitted so people like you can blame Radom for it instead of critically thinking you have been duped by the domestic firearms industry.

In fact here are Ted Marshall's words, a respected AK gunsmith and Radom USA go-to person:

First off, I seldom come to this forum. Mostly it is to look for parts, and an occasional rifle, occasionally checking this thread. After I announced the FB Radom USA formation, I stated that this thread was not going to be a Q & A subject, that I was heavily tasked, and not to expect me here.
    I am extremely busy with my business, FB Radom USA formation, currently building my new shop, and personal family health issues. Last night I was informed by friends, that this original posting had become an Inquisition relating to the7N6 ammunition ban...how sad.

I am a Type 07 Manufacturer and have never been a Licensed Importer. People here that know me have stated this fact, so now you have it from me. Also, I have been a consultant to FB Radom, Poland for many years now, but I am not yet an employee... I only advise them.
    The issue of ATF's ruling on "7N6 5.45x39 ammunition" announced "Publically" by them on March5, 2014, immediately became a legal matter. It is officially under "Appeal" to ATF by several Industry Companies and Organizations.
    There is a huge amount of conjecture and suppositions on this board regarding this ban, so I will comment on what I can at this time;

1) ATF has told the parties who filed "Appeals ," that more than one company had manufactured 5.45 pistols well before the FB Radom import so the FB Radom Onyks prototype pistol is a non issue.

2) ATF's statement that "the 7N6 ammunition could be used in the commercially available ONYKS pistol", is not correct. The pistol in question
    is a "prototype" and has never been offered for sale. Q;Has anyone on this board ever seen a Genuine Radom Onyks pistol for sale in the USA? A; NO !

3) In the past, ATF rulings have been inter-industry. This ruling was "leaked" everywhere, like everything else the current administration has done.

****Now, I'm surprised that the "industry experts" on this thread have not noticed the time line during their investigations.****

1) Coincidently, several million rounds of 7N6 ammunition was due to enter the US when ATF announced their ban. They knew well in advance that the Importers had approved Form 6's, because this process takes at the very least 6 months. Hmmmmm

2) Our Govt."gleaning" emails and phone conversations for more than 2 years between FB Radom Poland and the US parties involved in the formation of FB Radom USA.
    They knew agreements were made regarding this formation, and the time line we were working on. Hmmmmm

3) FB Radom LLC officially formed in Texas, January 22, 2014, and announced in Poland. Hmmmmm

4) ATF apparently had no problem with the 5.45 pistols that had been manufactured well before the Onyks, and could have banned this ammo many years before this.
    What possible reason was there for knowing this and not acting on it. Hmmmmm

5) 5.56mm/.223 pistols have long been available, and Foreign M855/SS109 AP ammo is still allowed into the US. Hmmmmm

6) An unbelievable coincidence that these events happened simultaneously. What a perfect opportunity to financially cripple some Importers, and cripple or kill a new startup
    Importer/Manufacturer of Firearms. Hmmmmm. Do you really think this happened by accident? Hmmmmm

I hope that you all get what is Really going on here !

I absolutely can not and will not comment any further on this subject until the appeals process is concluded.

Best regards,
    Ted

So again show me YOUR evidence beyond just a letter written by an agency known to lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom