• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    It had me on hold for about 35 min. They checked on mine and told me there was no reason for delay and now magically it has shipped. Calling helps. I am yet to receive a response from my email 10 days ago. I also called the number on the order.

What number did you call? I can't get through on the one from my email.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Waited on hold 30minutes. Then they take forever on the phone to tell me that "all Maryland orders have to be double checked for compliance". I ordered ammo, not an sbr! She said some places in MD cannot receive ammo. .

MoCo and another county passed laws about ammunitions sales. But they were preempted by State law and do not apply. Most comapnies know this, but PSA is one that still hasn't gotten the word (been since the 90s).

WRL

Apr 13, 2011
    Two months ago I ordered and received shipment within a week, which was acceptable to me.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I just got through only to have them tell me they don't ship ammo to Annapolis :mad54:

Maybe it's been mentioned on the forum before but I didn't see it and I certainly didn't see it on their website though I may have missed it. Everyone else ships to annapolis...

I said okay, well, my credit card was charged 11 days ago and I haven't received a refund. He said that I would have been refunded when the order went to ship, whenever that was going to be :mad54:

Done with PSA. Shame, it was a good deal on some ammo.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    If it makes you feel better, I consider myself to be patient...

Waited for three months with a handful of phone call checkups and emails back and forth before I blasted them on their facebook page. Had my upper three days after that lol

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    I just got through only to have them tell me they don't ship ammo to Annapolis :mad54:

Maybe it's been mentioned on the forum before but I didn't see it and I certainly didn't see it on their website though I may have missed it. Everyone else ships to annapolis...

I said okay, well, my credit card was charged 11 days ago and I haven't received a refund. He said that I would have been refunded when the order went to ship, whenever that was going to be :mad54:

Technically you aren't able to ship ammo to Annapolis. City law. *shrug*

I may or may not be waiting 3 weeks since an order of ammo. :(

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Heard that they don't shop Maryland legal rifles to Maryland. Just why?

Because.

Tyler of Tyler firearms tried to order a number of MD legal firearms. They would not even sell to him as an FFL.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    My order is showing as "Complete" now as opposed to "shipped". Did those dipshits ship my ammo or not?

What a bunch of jokers.

alko

Dec 4, 2013
    I'm sorry you're having a hard time with PSA. I order my ammo from them, and was forewarned that they take a long time to process orders and ship; however they've got the cheapest price on ammo I can find. They always throw up free shipping and their normal shipping charge isn't all that bad. For me, its been about a week to process the order and another week to ship. I don't mind the wait...they've never let me down. Hopefully you'll give them another chance.

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis

GREEEEEEAT... I'm in annapolis :envy:

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena

GREEEEEEAT... I'm in annapolis :envy:

Here is their "Terms and Conditions" page: http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/customer-service

in the Ammo section at the very bottom mentions:
    Maryland: No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    Not sure why they wouldn't have some sort of fail safe in place that just doesn't allow you to complete the transaction with Annapolis as the shipping location...

I'd say that's on me for not reading the terms and conditions, but I've ordered ammunition of all kinds from dozens of websites in a dozen states, HUNDREDS of times... and this is the first time I've ever heard of/ seen this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom