• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kjf45

Jan 3, 2012
    Catonsville
    I tried looking for an address and only came up with DNR's address 127 Headquarters Ln, Grantsville, MD 21536. I think i saw in another post that the range is a few miles down the road. I used google earth to try and find it. These are the coordinates where i think it is 39°35'6.39"N 79°11'11.69"W. Can any one confirm.

Im planning on going some time friday during the day.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Its on New Germany Road. The address you posted is the Rangers Station/Savage HQ. You can get your range permit there (you will need it to shoot at the range), or you can get the permit at the range. Headquarters Lane is off of New Germany Road.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I tried looking for an address and only came up with DNR's address 127 Headquarters Ln, Grantsville, MD 21536. I think i saw in another post that the range is a few miles down the road. I used google earth to try and find it. These are the coordinates where i think it is 39°35'6.39"N 79°11'11.69"W. Can any one confirm.

Im planning on going some time friday during the day.

That's it:thumbsup:

kjf45

Jan 3, 2012
    Catonsville
    Its on New Germany Road. The address you posted is the Rangers Station/Savage HQ. You can get your range permit there (you will need it to shoot at the range), or you can get the permit at the range. Headquarters Lane is off of New Germany Road.

Got it. I only used the address for a reference and then started searching along New Germany for what looked like the range.

That's it:thumbsup:

Thanks.

Ive always wanted to go here. Is it a decent range?

I'll let you know after friday.

wvuguy88

Sep 11, 2013
    garrett
    Thanks, I need to get the old lady shooting more. I got her a S&W 40 for V day and that is our closest range. We just use her dads land right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom