• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Hypothetically.....let's say I'm eligible to retire January 1, 2013 and I want to take advantage it. I can always stay a few more years if wanted or I can choose to move on and find another career path.

OK, what would be a good NEW career to choose. Those who know me I'm sure you can come up with a good choice as well as something hysterical. Looking for a "career" not "burger flipper" or "pole dancer"

Knowing how difficult times are but just putting feeler out?

Attachments

• Walmart Security.jpg
      Walmart Security.jpg
      43.4 KB · Views: 804

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Businessman.

FPS. Five Point Security.
    Get a bunch of prior LEOs and Military and throw your name out there for security contracts at these Fed facilities.

You can get minority status and tell them you're height disabled so you can get a piece.

Also, you can order a few nice toys with happy switches since you will be a security company.

Lechon for the Christmas party!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Or when you retire.. We can start up an import export business and supply arms, munitions and accessories to foreign governments that are Friendly to the US.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Depending on what you do/want to do, Federal might not have such a great outlook either.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Or when you retire.. We can start up an import export business and supply arms, munitions and accessories to foreign governments that are Friendly to the US.

LOL!!! I told my wife I wouldn't mind having a house in the Philippines but why buy one when I could just live with family or build a home on existing land and just visit. its so relaxing

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Easy move into a contract training role.

Or you could get a sign and find a good intersection.

I had a contract training role with the government that went from full tilt to non-existent in the course of a week.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    All options open.....i'd like 9-5 like a bank teller

This may sound odd but don't rule out some of the non-profit agencies for a decent work schedule. Although the pay seems a little lower in some cases, some of them have really good benefits including gravy hours. (Of course, they're always at risk during budget cuts as well.)

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Think of it as the promised land for Automatic weapons and beautiful women.

it is.....we still have property there and my parents are talking about building a home there too. they are considering selling the house outside Manila and just living on my dad's place. Which is nice because I have a place to crash now. we have plenty of coconuts to shoot down

Funny story.....my mom entered a raffle about 3 yrs ago and won a car. So we have a car just don't have a house.....:lol2:

Ruzo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 12, 2011
    Phoenix, MD.
    Businessman.

FPS. Five Point Security.
    Get a bunch of prior LEOs and Military and throw your name out there for security contracts at these Fed facilities.

You can get minority status and tell them you're height disabled so you can get a piece.

Also, you can order a few nice toys with happy switches since you will be a security company.

Lechon for the Christmas party!

I vote This!!! And can I please get an application????? :innocent0 I just want more fun with Happy Switches...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom