• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Mount Airy has the 930 in stock but I gave up after waiting 15 mins for the manager to open the case.

Maybe I'll see if they can order me a 590A1 instead.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thanks for making this post! I'd never have noticed it unless I saw this.

Just got back from the Mount Airy Walmart. I put a Mossberg 500 in .410 on layaway.

Also talked my grandfather in snagging a Remington 700 BDL in 30.06...great deal with 20% off the already good price

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Thanks for making this post! I'd never have noticed it unless I saw this.

Just got back from the Mount Airy Walmart. I put a Mossberg 500 in .410 on layaway.

Also talked my grandfather in snagging a Remington 700 BDL in 30.06...great deal with 20% off the already good price

Ah, man. I'd like to have a Mossberg 500 in .410 for my mom. They didn't have that on Sunday (at least that I saw).

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Ah, man. I'd like to have a Mossberg 500 in .410 for my mom. They didn't have that on Sunday (at least that I saw).

They were in the back, I was in there last night and Ralph (the clerk) went in the back and got one out for me to look at. They have one left if you want it. $267 plus the 20% off. Awesome price.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They were in the back, I was in there last night and Ralph (the clerk) went in the back and got one out for me to look at. They have one left if you want it. $267 plus the 20% off. Awesome price.

I'll check that out tomorrow, I'm off work. Thanks for the tip!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Well piss, I went to buy and they had a .410 in stock but they wouldn't give me the 20% off. I would have pushed back but I was I a hurry. Not having much luck with WalMart!

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Have to put it on layaway (10% down) until Friday. Pay balance on Friday through Sunday for 20% off.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Maybe whoever you spoke to is too dumb to think that far ahead. Layaway is the only important part today.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Which guy was it at the desk?

It was a middle aged/older white guy but it wasn't Ralph. He was quite nice about it, but would not budge on the layaway pricing. He said they have a few in stock, maybe I'll get lucky Friday afternoon.:rolleyes:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    In retrospect I should have put it on layaway with 10% down, and insisted on 20% off when I went to pay it off on Friday-Sunday. Probably partly my fault for not thinking this through.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    In retrospect I should have put it on layaway with 10% down, and insisted on 20% off when I went to pay it off on Friday-Sunday. Probably partly my fault for not thinking this through.

That's odd that the guy wouldn't let you. Ralph told me it was perfectly fine to do that and said if he wasn't there when I pick it up and they give me any crap about getting the 20% off, I could cancel the layaway and then buy it right afterwards.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore

do it tomorrow when a different "associate" is there. :D

I'm stopping by the local Wally-world to check on a Stoeger M3500 with the 10% Layaway and 20% discount move.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just got back from the Mt. Airy Walmart at 10:00.

Got there at 8:00, the line wasn't too bad. But it's taking a long time for the guys to get everything processed and the machine you put your signature on keeps malfunctioning. So take that in mind if you go down there.

Also, don't go to the layaway section first! Get your background check done first. They can't process you until the 4473 is done.

The gun selection is getting smaller but there was still some nice stuff left.

Picked up this little beauty I had stashed on layaway.

Mossberg 500 in .410

Just got done shooting it, works like a charm.

Attachments

• IMG_0852.jpg
      IMG_0852.jpg
      79 KB · Views: 131

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads