• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Has any body seen one of these locally?
    nqwu12.jpg

It's the new Sig 320 pistol in FDE and looks sweet. IP's, shoppers, any one, please feel free to comment if one has been seen in store or online(10rdMagazineversion). Thanks for any help

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Has any body seen one of these locally?
    nqwu12.jpg

It's the new Sig 320 pistol in FDE and looks sweet. IP's, shoppers, any one, please feel free to comment if one has been seen in store or online(10rdMagazineversion). Thanks for help

bleh, that bore axis makes an XD look like a strike one by comparison

07MDRubi

Sep 3, 2012
    Started my wait on one last night. Can't wait to get some time at the range with it, all the reviews I have seen have been positive.

07MDRubi

Sep 3, 2012
    If you are looking to track one down, I know that engage said they had some on order, not sure if they were the FDE ones or not but worth checking with those guys. I put my name on the last one at 2A last night.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    If you are looking to track one down, I know that engage said they had some on order, not sure if they were the FDE ones or not but worth checking with those guys. I put my name on the last one at 2A last night.

More are on their way to 2A Sales. Black and FDE.

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware
    The neat thing about the P320 is it's convertible to several calibers. I own 2 Sigs but haven't convinced myself to go Polymer yet. I wouldn't call it a fugly firearm, but don't really care for the flat dark earth.

07MDRubi

Sep 3, 2012
    Picked this up from 2A today. The phone does not really pick up the color well. I can't wait to get out and shot it. I had to throw the FDE sure fire on it and that is a full size mag with an xgrip.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Picked this up from 2A today. The phone does not really pick up the color well. I can't wait to get out and shot it. I had to throw the FDE sure fire on it and that is a full size mag with an xgrip.

:thumbsup: Looks great!

More on the way to 2A Sales if anyone is interested. I got the opportunity to shoot one last week and was very impressed. And this is coming from a Glock guy, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom