• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount just recently aquired another fine assortment (collection) of older mil surps such as Enfields, Mosins, Mausers, Shmitty Rubins and the like, a few being of very interesting and colletable variants. The cash or check prices run from $99.95 to $399.95. They will be at the Frederick show THIS weekend, so if interested in seeing them, be there as they most likely will NOT last long. Again, bring cash or check. Please don't PM or ask me further questions pertaining to these guns as they, once again, will be at the Frederick show THIS weekend for your viewing and purchasing opportunity.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Hey Lou is this the show you talked about showing your new taticool sweatshirts? Did they come in enough quantity to give on with every gun purchase?

Sorry but no tactikool "MY PINK PONY" sweatshirt for you. I know you were dying for one but..............:D

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Shooters Discount just recently aquired another fine assortment (collection) of older mil surps such as Enfields, Mosins, Mausers, Shmitty Rubins and the like, a few being of very interesting and colletable variants. The cash or check prices run from $99.95 to $399.95. They will be at the Frederick show THIS weekend, so if interested in seeing them, be there as they most likely will NOT last long. Again, bring cash or check. Please don't PM or ask me further questions pertaining to these guns as they, once again, will be at the Frederick show THIS weekend for your viewing and purchasing opportunity.

My fingers are crossed for an M39.

dancnr

Jul 27, 2011
    Washington County

Well not that I needed any encouragement to go but this should be a good enough reason.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    It will be a madhouse no doubt but most will be looking for tactiacl rifles and ammo leaving me to pick up some mill surps and maybe a 10/22

YES! I love the panic. I already have my tactical stuff and mags. Im looking for milsurp and cowboy guns. People are literally walking right past killer deals because they are fixated on ARs.

Call me Hef

C & R Junkie
    Oct 11, 2012
    North Point

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. Will be making a bee-line for your table with cash in hand :thumbsup:

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Quick question. This will be my first gun show. Do the vendors take plastic or do I need to bring cash? Looking to pick up a turkey gun.

Most will, some will reduce prices when questioned and cash is offered :D

Thanks Redd Byrd. I think I'm going up a little after lunch on Saturday. Hopefully it will have settled down a bit by then. Looking for a turkey gun so should have much competition for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom