• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hooker2

Disgruntled Pygmy
    Jan 10, 2008
    Bel Air
    I work in Canton on the square (next to Claddagh) and the crime in Baltimore is IN BALTIMORE, not just west, east, MLK, etc.

Keep an eye out, report what you can. The parking enforcement officers are more prevalent than any other LEO down there except for the FD at Johns. Tip them off if someone has parked in an unmarked pedestrian crossway (received a ticket for that myself)

You are aware of the fact that this is going on and want to do something so at least one person in the city gives a shit.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I haven't had good experiences with contacting the police regarding people I know are selling drugs. I had a guy I was seeing for "pain management". He was on high doses of oxycodone. He had all the right records, notes from his previous physician, MRIs etc. Come to find out, he is getting the same amount AND MORE from no less than 4 other prescribers in the area. If you add up what he was getting, the street value was $15,000 a month. It also turns out his documentation was fake. Very well done. I found other people in our practice with the same fake documentation. They were also going to multiple prescribers. This appeared to me to be a very well organized drug ring. Before I "fired" the guy I did a tox screen on him in the office....negative for everything. So he was a seller, not a user. I got all of the documents together, had the other prescribers names and numbers it seemed open and shut. Called the police and got basically a "what do you want us to do about it?" response. So, I'm handing you the names, addresses, copies of driver's licenses, and evidence of a drug ring pouring thousands of pills onto the streets each month, and you can't figure out what to do? I called several times, nobody came out to even take a statement. I gave up. I think that is sad. Of course, it convinced me to stay away from chronic pain patients.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    A friend from work has a rental property in Wheaton; he caught one of his tenants growing several pot plants in the apartment after he noticed unusual amounts of potting soil spills over time. He called the Mo Co police who declined to do anything about it.

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    I haven't had good experiences with contacting the police regarding people I know are selling drugs. I had a guy I was seeing for "pain management". He was on high doses of oxycodone. He had all the right records, notes from his previous physician, MRIs etc. Come to find out, he is getting the same amount AND MORE from no less than 4 other prescribers in the area. If you add up what he was getting, the street value was $15,000 a month. It also turns out his documentation was fake. Very well done. I found other people in our practice with the same fake documentation. They were also going to multiple prescribers. This appeared to me to be a very well organized drug ring. Before I "fired" the guy I did a tox screen on him in the office....negative for everything. So he was a seller, not a user. I got all of the documents together, had the other prescribers names and numbers it seemed open and shut. Called the police and got basically a "what do you want us to do about it?" response. So, I'm handing you the names, addresses, copies of driver's licenses, and evidence of a drug ring pouring thousands of pills onto the streets each month, and you can't figure out what to do? I called several times, nobody came out to even take a statement. I gave up. I think that is sad. Of course, it convinced me to stay away from chronic pain patients.

Yeah, I had a similar experience with a well-known drug house here.. Numerous people have spoke up or phoned in whats going on at the house to the town P.D., The renters there are pretty blatant about what they are doing there.. It's become a joke in the neighborhood because it's so obvious whats going on and would take very little effort to end it... I guess something will be done after the tragedy..

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Maybe do what one of the Baltimore City Councilmen recommended in order to get a response--when you call the police, tell them you think you see a gun..... or guns...... they'll respond real fast......:)just sayin'

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Maybe do what one of the Baltimore City Councilmen recommended in order to get a response--when you call the police, tell them you think you see a gun..... or guns...... they'll respond real fast......:)just sayin'

NICE!!! So they respond lights and sirens putting peoples' lives at risk. Just sayin'

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

What about the DEA. My wifes office had regular visits from them (pain management). Perhaps they would like to get some.

Fulci Fan

Nov 26, 2010
    Baltimore
    Snitches get stitches. If a drug dealer finds out that you are trying to rat on him, he will most likely kill you or have you killed. I would just leave it alone. I understand your concern though. Pills can be dangerous. Are you sure he isn't just selling weed?

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    You could tell the cops they are apparently gun running and that might get their attention get some stuff on video. Make sure to say none of them vote for Obama.

I would consider some sniper shots with a pellet gun.

If that does not work ( I have done this) call the police and ask to speak to a seargent or lt or above and inform them that if they are not going to do anything you at least migt as well get a percentage playing look out

Buck

Snitches get stitches. If a drug dealer finds out that you are trying to rat on him, he will most likely kill you or have you killed. I would just leave it alone. I understand your concern though. Pills can be dangerous. Are you sure he isn't just selling weed?

Come on. Where I grew up, snitches sleep in ditches.

Selling pills can be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS! Theres been a couple of stories recently where persecription meds have led to shootings.

OP - DONT TAKE IT LIGHTLY. Look, the average street cop is not going to have the ability or the resources to even know what to do. The average street cop chases the radio. But THATS THEIR JOB. Your best bet is to talk directly to the vice/narcotics guys. But if you say, "I think.." its not going to go far! See what you can get..times of day people are coming, pictures of the place, etc. But dont put your self in arms way. Is this place section 8 housing you think? If you see someone laying on the ground, sleeping in back..call the non emergency number. The more attention the better!

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    Did you miss the drugs should be legal thread.

Then your neighborhood would clear right up and all your problems would be gone.

Where do you live? If it's in a large area the local police department probably has a dedicated drug unit. Try to get in touch with them as they'd be more interested then the average patrol officer.

as amusing as that joke is, it is in no way an accurate portrayal of changes that would happen.

prescription drugs are legal and regulated, selling legal controlled substances would remain illegal. and would have absolutely no bearing on this event.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    as amusing as that joke is, it is in no way an accurate portrayal of changes that would happen.

prescription drugs are legal and regulated, selling legal controlled substances would remain illegal. and would have absolutely no bearing on this event.

Your right.

We wouldnt have places that sold prescribtion or illegal drugs *UNTAXED* and cheaper then the gov't or private providers.

We wouldnt have area's in the neighborhood that people would go to to buy/use their either illegal or legal narcotics.

I think there is a valid arguement to saving a ton of money and resources with some legalitzation arguements.....I dont believe we'd close our eyes...wake up one morning...and all the blight and society issues that are from narcotics (legal or illegal) would just go away.

But that's a conversation for another thread...which seemingly always get locked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom